six.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the small boy had never really been that kid to fantasize over cars and dream of driving super fast ones with pretty girls and adrenaline coursing through his veins. he's never actually driven a car, besides learning for when he went to get his license.

jungkook had a bike and two working legs to walk on, he never really felt the need for more. his lack of knowledge on cars however didn't prevent him from seeing that taehyung drove a really nice one. everything about it screamed expensive, and fancy, and just cool.

how lame are you? jungkook couldn't help but think to himself as he tried to pin point what it was about taehyungs car as he drove up to the smoothie cafe.

maybe it was just him, taehyung who made the car look cool with his laid back attitude and sunglasses perched perfectly on his nose, the way his hair would blow back and reveal more tanned skin looking smooth as ever.

jungkook thought all these things as the cadillac convertible pulled up in front of the cafe, his grip tightening on his tote slung over his shoulder and hitting the side of his thigh with each step towards the car. "hi." he whispered a quiet greeting, opening the passenger side door and sitting down.

"hello jungkook." taehyung said, glancing over to make sure the boy was settled in his seat before pulling out into the street, "where to?"

"it's not far, just around the corner to the right and it's the grey building with the bikes in front." jungkook said, only earning a hum in response and a quick click of the radio to play softly in the background.

taehyung had hoped he lived farther away, giving him more of a chance to talk to the boy about more than fruit and favorite colors. they always had tonight.

"thank you for the ride." jungkook said, noticing the car come to a stop in front of his building.

"no problem, 6 pm right?"

the raventte nodded and closed the door behind him, "yes, see you then."

"see you then."

——

to say the boy was a nervous wreck may have been an understatement. it was nearly 5 pm and jungkooks room was a mess of pastel colored clothing and mismatched socks.

"jungkook are you almost-" hoseok stopped mid sentence once he swung the bedroom door open, "ready."

the younger boy was sitting in the middle of the room amongst his clothes, nothing seemed to be good enough for tonight. "i really need a minute." jungkook said.