1

And so it begins.

     "Shit! Do you think they're still onto us?!" Ynah cusses. "Damnit we messed this job up bad, big time, fuck!" He continues to cuss, as we ran in the rain. Growing up Ynah and I always stole things, not like we wanted to just needed to survive. No problem though I mean we lived in a shitty ass neighbourhood. We were exposed to things in such an early age.

     "I- I don't know," I huffed "Wait Ynah, let me take a breath" I gasp semi crouching hands on knees, back bent. Clothes wet, sticking to every part of my body.

     "Fuck, Jisung we don't have time for this!" Ynah yells. "Do you want to be caught?!" He shouts. The rain  began to pour harder and harder. The sound of  sirens  grew closer. So with the yelling from men. My brother couldn't take it. He grabbed my wrist tightly and ran. Forcing me and my legs to pump harder and run faster.

     Luckily we reached home, but not too long we found our mother on the floor crying. I rushed to her helping her up on the chair. Ynah pulled a chair open and grabbed her some water. "What's wrong?" I ask. She continuously keeps crying.

     "We have no job, no money, no food!" She yells, voice cracking "Our landlord can't cover for us anymore, he's going to kick us out, I think I might just go to a retirement home for old people," She sobs. The the loud pounds were heard from the door. Ynah and I looked at each other. Gulping, we walked to the door.

     "Hello officers!" My brother says with slight cheerfulness in his voice. You are such a bad actor. The officers and him talked for awhile not too long until they came in, handcuffing my brother and I. My mother tried to convince them but they refused.

     This is where it all ends, finally. My head hung low and the drops of water fell from my still wet hair. There were 3 police men. 2 around their 40-50's one fairly young, as if he's a newbie.

     They couldn't do anything about my mother as she left us not wanting to be our guardian anymore. What a shitty ass mother you were. As for Ynah, being 21..he was arrested I don't know for how long, but we were separated. Me being under 18 I think I might go to juvenile.

     "Dad, can't we do anything about the boy??" The young one asked. Oh so they're related. How nice. The two bicker while the other officer takes my brother away. Goodbye, Han Ynah.

     "Minho, we talked about this. Being a cop means you can't be as soft. Man up." The officer says sternly. Minho groans and glances at me. For a second making eye contact with him probably has been the best thing happen to me all my life.

     "Well let's go boy," he clicks his tongue and takes me to the police car. Honestly I don't care what happens to me. I just want to sleep, and sleep for a long time. Before falling asleep I heard things being said like. "What if we take him in?" "Please the house is so empty!" "He's still young!" And more bickering but I had fallen asleep before I even knew it.

     I woke up in a white room. I was dressed in scrubs. The bed I was on felt so comfortable. Omg how amazing, I haven't slept for a long time. I still felt a bit dirty though. The door clicked open. A lady with a clipboard and pink scrubs came in with a big smile.

     "Oh I see you're awake!" She says. "How are you feeling?" So kind. I was out of it. Am I dead? Am I dreaming?

     "I- I'm fine" my voice was so raspy. Probably because of dehydration. "Oh here have some water!" The lady offered me. I quickly gulped the whole thing down.

     "Where am I?" I ask. "You're in the hospital silly," so bright and kind. How is this possible? "Hospital?" I said under my voice. What's a hospital?

     "You know...you're a lucky one, Mr.Lee and his son decided to take you in. A fresh new start!" She helped me off the bed. "Now enough questions, let's get you cleaned up alright?" I nod my head. She took me to a shower. Handed me a towel, shampoo, soap, loofah and all. After coming out I felt so nice.

     I came out the room and I immediately regretted that. I came in the hallway where everyone saw me half naked. I felt so embarrassed. The lady came back though. She was very red, she didn't make any eye contact either I wonder why? (Because you so fucking god damn hotttt😤👊). She handed me a white T-shirt, gray sweat pants and clean underwear. I haven't had clean underwear in so long.

     "What will happen to me?" I ask again. "You will be taken in with a new family." She replies. "Remember the two police officers that took you? The one with the son. Well that's them, the son basically saved you!" She exclaims.

     "Really?" She nods. Wow how nice. I'm not used to this. What a strange feeling. "They will pick you up soon. Here have these shoes, the son gave them to me to give to you." She handed me a pair of white bulky shoes that's had the letters " F I L A" on it. Cool.

    knock knock knock

     "They're here!" She squeals opening the room for two men, the same from last time. "Hello son, nice to properly meet you," he holds out a hand. Why is he hold out a hand for me? I look at him confusingly. He sighs and lowly chuckles.

     "Minho, you wanted to save him, now you have to take care of him too, teach him how things work, help him with the new environment around him," the man says helping me up "Now say hi, ya loser!" He laughs. The young boy groaned. 

     "Hello, my name is Lee Minho, I am 18 and your new brother!" He bows and holds out a hand. I don't know what made me but subconsciously my hand took his and we shook our hands.

     "Hello, my name is Han Jisung." I smile.

Omg guys I unpublished everything and made this new book (btw the other books are still there and I am making chapters just not gonna publish them until one is done🤡)

     Edited; @ 12:14 a.m. August 22, 2019