Hey People! Epilogue is coming.

Hello guysss!

Asalamu Alaikum.

How're all my Befikra Readers?

Must be missing me and this legendary story. All and all it's the bestest story of my whole writing career and I can't forget the amazing response, the love, appreciation you guys gave to this story.

Befikra's Manik will always remain my favourite and most adorable.

It's time to say a final goodbye to this story and I am kinda sad.

But see. All beautiful things come to an end and I'll try making the epilogue as beautiful as possible insha'Allah.

Now let us have a look what we will be having in the epilogue.

Dialogues and words could be changed but...the context will remain the same.

So. Here we go.

__________

"Happy first wedding Anniversary Manik! I wish to have many more with you!"

__________

"I want a gift!"

"Gift? What gift Manik? I just gifted you the most expensive guitar of this year!"

"I don't want a material gift Nandini! I want you!"

___________

"I... don't know how to wear a Saree Manik!"

"Nandini! If you'll not wear it then I'll make you wear it myself!"

"Nai! Nai! I'll go!"

___________

The heartbreaking cries of the baby was coming from a certain room and I run crazily to reach there.

Who was the baby?

Why was he crying so much?!

Finally I reached the room and my frantic eyes landed on a baby boy. He was hardly a year old.

Something inside me stirred and I felt myself crying on his worn out state.

Who was he.

Who did this to him?

____________

"Manik! Manik! He's crying! Wo mjy bula raha hai! Manik!! Please. He needs me!"

"Nandini kon? Kiski baat kar rahi ho meri jaan what's wrong?"

____________

"Mommyyyy?!"

____________

And busssssss! 

So have I made you guys excited for the epilogue? I know I know.

Do let others know that befikra's update will be here soon.

Probably till this Friday insha'Allah or maybe us say bhi pehly but Friday is confirmed insha'Allah.

I Love you guys so much and I missed you all.

Love! Cheers!

Mawara Ejaz.