Part 71 (part2)

Jungkook's POV

"Is this what you really want?" I asked her, my heart pleading for her to say NO.

Please Christine... Don't do this to me...

Her silence was heart breaking.

It's over.

I slowly let go of her hand, unwillingly and with a heavy heart. I'll miss those little hands, her slim fingers intertwined with mine... The spaces between my fingers were right where hers fit perfectly... Will I ever hold her hand again?

Walking out of the room, I feel so empty. It's as if my soul left my body. I hear a voice talking to me, but I walked straight ahead, I didn't know where, but I just did.

Jungkook!

Jagiya~

Saranghae...

Her voiceechoed in my head, breaking my heart as it sunk down in me...

I won't hear her voice calling me Jagiya again...

I ended up in the dorm, I don't know why, but I got here, unlocked the door and went to my room. The first thing that greeted me was my bed made and my shirt folded that was lying on the foot of my bed... The shirt she used when she visited the dorm. The night after I've confessed to her, the night she couldn't sleep in the guest room so I sang her to sleep...

I sat on my bed, a picture frame where our picture stood from the ball, just beside the picture I printed that was taken from our week-long camp on our last day. She was hugging me, with smiles both plastered to our faces... We were so happy... What happened so suddenly?

"Christine..." I said, taking in the picture and hugging it tight. "Why..." I muttered.

"AAHHHH!!!!" I shouted, throwing everything everywhere, besides our pictures together. I stood up and punched the wall, kicking it with tears streaming down my face. I screamed, punching the wall again. My knuckles are bleeding, but it's not enough to match the pain I'm drowning in right now.

"WAAEEE!" I shouted, punching one more time but before I could hit it, Taehyung stopped me and turned me around, locking my arms down.

"Jungkookie... Stop it..."

"Hyung... it hurts... it hurts..." I said with my knees giving out as my back leans on the wall behind me. I slid down until I was sitting down, leaning my head backwards as I shout in pain and frustration. "She broke up with me... She left me..."s

"It'll be okay..." he said, releasing my arms as he held my shoulder.

"Why did she have to do this hyung?" I asked shakily, burying my face in my hands.

"She just loves you that much, I guess?" Taehyung said. "Atleast she broke up with you because she loves you."

"What are you saying hyung?" I asked, looking at him with red eyes and clogged nose, wiping the tears at the back of my palms.

"Do you know why Hannah broke up with me?" he asked with a slight smile.

"She broke up with you?"

"Yeah... She did... Because it was Jimin all along." He looked down on his hands. He played with his hands as he chuckled lightly, scratching his head. "I know I sound pathetic. But yeah, it's true. I've come to accept it anyway."

"How..." I asked dumbfounded as I still hear Christine's voice in my head.

"Stay strong. You're not alone." I then smiled at her and hugged her once more.