seven

CHAPTER FOUR:THE SAUNA TEST

CHAPTER FOUR:
THE SAUNA TEST

( PART TWO )

the scooby doo gang minus erica crouched on the roof, "erica, do you copy?" robin spoke into the walkie-talkie.

"mm-hmm. i copy. you nerds in position or what?" erica answered, her voice coming back statically through the device.

"yeah, we're in position. it's all quiet here, so you've got the green light." robin said.

"green light, roger that. commence operation child endangerment."

"can we not call it that?" jenny rolled her eyes.

"see you on the other side."

__

erica coughed and grunted, "all right, nerds. I'm there."

"do you- do you see anything?" dustin asked.

"yeah, i see those boring boxes you're so excited about." jenny knew erica was rolling her eyes.

"any guards?" robin asked.

"negative."

"booby traps?" jenny asked too.

"if i could see them, they'd be pretty shit traps, wouldn't they?" erica responded to jenny.

"thank you for that."

___

the group stood in a silvery room filled with boxes. steve looked back at jenny and dustin who were trying to peak into the box, "uh, maybe you guys should, you know, stand back."

jenny stepped back to robin and erica but dustin didn't.

"no." dustin replied simply.

"just, just step back, okay?"

"no!"

"step back. seriously." steve furrowed his eyebrows, confused on why the boy would give up his own life for him.

"no! if you die, we die." dustin said, including jenny.

"hey! don't wrap me in your shit! i have to get married!" jenny shouted.

"uhhh, okay." steve shrugged, opening the box.

a green liquid in a glass and metal tube was pulled out from the box.

"what the hell? what is that?"

"was that just me, or did the room move?" robin asked.

"booby traps... we're fucked." jenny whispered.

"language! there's children present!" steve scolded which made jenny groan.

"y'know what? let's just grab that and go."

dustin looked at the buttons, trying to open the door, "what one do i press, erica?"

"just press the button, nerd!"

"I'm pressing the button, okay?!"

jenny held her head in her hands, "oh god.."

the group started fighting over which button was which before the door slammed shut and there was a loud clang.

robin grabbed onto jenny and prepared for the worse, trying to keep her as calm as possible.

the room started to groan and dustin and erica screamed.

"oh, shit.." steve muttered.

" steve muttered