-1-

Red and black. The poker chips made a crisp clicking sound when they clashed against each other in my hand. It's a beautiful sound. Incredibly entertaining when two grown men are cursing you out for 'cheating' them in a game of blackjack. It's not my fault that they were too risky, I'm just the dealer, and I happened to have won...again. Though they complain, I just smirk and take their insults.

"It's blackjack, boys. It's all about risk, don't be such sore losers," I say still holding the chips. They seem pissed, and it's honestly amusing.

"Honey, I'd watch my mouth if I were you," says one of the men. I just roll my eyes and demand their cash. They unwillingly give it to me, and I thank them carefully before I walk away. I smirk as I walk off, tonight is just my night, huh? Too busy thinking about my winnings, some expensive man shoves into me.

"Watch it!" the man says before he turns his head to look at me. "Oh, you're hotter than I thought you'd be."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I question with a glare.

"I didn't think a beautiful woman would run into me tonight," the man eyes me up and down. I look him over and notice a pretty girl on his arm. Fucking player, he's flirting with me right in front of her too. I hate men like that.

"Well I would expect to see someone like you here, but that doesn't mean I want to have a drink with you," I scoff and shove past him, suddenly I want to be as far away from him as I can. I walk up to the bar and take a seat at a bar stool. A young man sits next to me; hopefully, he'll keep quiet.

I must've looked pretty upset because he turned to me and asked, 'what's wrong.' "Just people," I responded, and he nodded.

"Me too, some of the people disgust me, but that's casinos for ya," he replies with a shrug.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Jungkook. You?" he questions, but before I can answer, the bartender comes up to us.

"Sorry for the wait, what can I get you two?"

"Long Island Iced Tea," Jungkook says.

"A Negroni," I reply.

"Wow, two powerful cocktails, both of you must've had a rough night. It'll be ready in a second," he walks off, but before he does, I read his nametag, Changbin.

I turn back to Jungkook, "My name is Y/n." He gives a small chuckle and meets eyes with me.

"I like that name, I haven't heard it before," he says, but I don't believe him. I look down at the wood of the bar and tap my fingers awkwardly. When is this alcohol going to be here?

As if my prayers are answered, Changbin comes back with my drink in one hand, and Jungkook's in the other. I thanked him, and he gave me my drink. Jungkook and I agree to drink at the same time.

Once I swallow some of my drink, I immediately feel it's effect. Jungkook doesn't look fazed though, as he takes a more giant gulp than I did. I blink quickly and stare at him in disbelief. He looks back at me and smirks, wiping his lips. "I do this a lot," he says.

"What, drink powerful drinks without getting drunk?" I question.

"I get drunk, baby." Shivers run up my neck when I hear him say those words. "It just takes me a while."

"I see," I trail off and look at my drink. I decided to take another sip, and it tastes delicious. I smile a little at the taste and turn to see Jungkook looking right at me. "Uh, hi."

"Hey there," Jungkook says slowly.

"You sure you aren't drunk?" I look closer at his eyes, and they seem weird. I shrug off the look and wait for his reply.

"I'm pretty sure," he replies and leans back while placing a hand on my thigh. The feeling makes me uncomfortable but excited. I take more drinks and realize that I am indeed drunk.

At least, I better be drunk because Junkcook- I mean Jungkook is touching my thighs a lot. His hand is rubbing up against my thigh and then down again, but I don't care enough to stop him. I honestly kind of like it? Maybe it's the alcohol talking, but he's hot. So is the bartender.

"Kookie~?" I sing out to him. He hums in response and grips my thigh. "Why are you touching my thigh?"

"I don't know," he replies and gives a wink. Hot. I feel myself heat up, so I take another drink. Woo, what did they put in this thing? I feel a little tired, and I yawn slowly.

"Kookie? How's your drink?" I look at him and see him finish it.

"It was fruity and yummy!" I giggle at him. He's like a little kid- that likes to stroke my thighs! I make a disgusted face and shove his hand off my leg; he just looks at me. "I thought you liked that, noona?"

I felt my face go red at his comment, and I took a big gulp of the last remains of my drink. "I mean... kinda?" I tilt my head looking like a confused puppy.

"Should I keep doing it then?" he mimics my look, and I shrug.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean... that's how it works," I say, sure of myself. Jungkook just nods and goes back to placing his hand on my thigh. Meanwhile, I raise my hand, but it feels cumbersome. "Changbin~?"

"H-huh?" the bartending boy runs up to me, and he widens his eyes.

"Can I have another drink?" I slur my words, but he still understands them.

"Um, noona. I don't think you should have any more. You're buzzed," Changbin looks concerned, but I shrug him off.

"Nah, I can take another. Also, skip the formalities."

"Can I get more too?" Jungkook joins.

"I'll be right back," Changbin mutters and turns away to make the drinks. I feel Jungkook's hand move up my thigh, and I don't feel the strength to stop it.

"Hey! Watch it, Kook!" I scold, his hand retreats, and he moves it to his leg.

"Sorry," he pouts. Changbin turns back to us with partly full cups.

"Ooh, there's so much! I'm going to be hammered!" Jungkook says. I take my drink from Changbin and down it immediately. My head...

I turn to Jungkook and see him drinking his too, not as quickly, though. I sigh as I feel my head get heavier. I set it on my arms and close my eyes, overhearing Changbin talking to someone. "I'm sorry about my friends. They aren't good drinkers sometimes. I can take them, but thank you for watching them. I hope he didn't annoy you too much," the voice fades away after a while.