Chapter 84

Killian's POV

As soon as I enter Mike's place, I head into the front room and see him sat on the couch, trembling from rage. His whole face red, with his hands clenched.

"You killed him." He grits out, through the silenced air. His glowering bloodshot eyes moving up to me and I see tears shining in them.

"I told you I would." I chuck the keys onto the table, as I take the seat opposite him.

"He was my fucking cousin, Killlian!" he roars.

"Yeah, I know. You told me about a thousand times before I shot a bullet straight through his head." I respond, casually, as I loosen up my tie.

He lets out a pained laugh, clenching his teeth as he shakes his head.

"How could you?" He spits. "He didn't do anything wrong!"

I rub a finger against my temple, releasing a sigh. As I pull out a cig. Lighting it up and placing it in my mouth.

"Just shut up, Mike."

"But why--"

"I'm not gonna fucking repeat myself, Mike. I told you time and time again why I had to do it." I snap, glaring at him as he releases an angry sob, shaking his head.

"And don't think his death isn't partly your fault either." I lean myself back, as I take another puff, before blowing it out.

His eyes glimmer with something, as his red eyes meet mine again, growing angrier.

"It's cuz of that bitch isn't it?" He says, growling. "YOU KILLED HIM CUZ OF THAT BITCH!?" He then shouts, addressing to Layla.

I let out a deep sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose as I try to keep my anger in control.

"I'll give you a week to get over that piece of shit, you don't need to attend the new years event either. I'll handle it." I say, standing up.

"After that it's back to work. Do you understand me?"

He sneers at me and screams "FUCK YOU!" Slamming his fist into the table. An angry tear slipping down his cheek and I scoff.

"Get your act together, Mike. You look pathetic." And with that said, I pick up my keys and exit his house.

Acting as if I'm the bad guy here.

I throw the fag away and head to the car, entering.

I start the engine when suddenly my phone begins to ring and I let out an annoyed sigh.

I pull it out, and check the ID, before accepting.

"What do you want, Nicole?" I say, as I begin to drive off.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow." She purs and I cringe.

"What are you talking about?" I pull the phone slightly away from my ear, with narrowed eyes.

"The new years event. I'm coming with you."

Fuck.

~~~~
Layla's POV