2.2

Andy stood up, stretching his long limbs as he entered the bathroom and took a look into the mirror. Definitely a face worthing of being envied, Andy opened his eyes wide. He may have expected it, but dang, this body was also handsome too. Tall and slim, with the slightest trace of muscles outlining his body, even he himself was compelled to how he looked.

 Tall and slim, with the slightest trace of muscles outlining his body, even he himself was compelled to how he looked

(Andy Stollins, known to the world as Andy Jules, 22 years old)

At this time, this body was still only twenty-two, still a young age. Not to mention, he had great genes and the cold air that seemed to slip from him made him even more enchanting.

Andy smiled, since the original had never had a good relationship with his family, it wouldn't be weird for him not to even go back to visit Avian. Not to mention, it wouldn't be weird if his attitude had also changed, since Andy always had a cold face on. He only needed to steal Daniel away from Avian, and he definitely had his own ways of doing so.

Though the original had moved abroad to France to study, that was merely a cover-up. What the original had intended to do was begin his own company, and at this moment, his company was flourishing greatly in France. Andy's company began from the bottom three years ago, but now, it was a dark horse in the world of businesses.

His company was called Luxe, a company that produced highly luxurious items that ranged from many things. In the world of businesses, it wasn't wrong to say that Andy knew his way around. After all, in his original world, his companies were at the top.

A phone began ringing and Andy walked towards the sound. Seeing the name on the phone, he smirked as he answered it.

"Andy, come back home." A women's voice echoed from the phone. Her voice did not hold any attachment, and it did not sound like she was asking but more like she was demanding.

Her name was Rose, Rose Lavina, Andy's trashy mother.

Hearing this, Andy let out a cold laugh, "What for? So you can dig out my heart and give it my brother?"

"You, how do you know?" Rose's voice trembled, but only for a bit before she asked her question.

"I have my way of getting information, so let me tell you ahead of time that I won't come back. Whether he lives or dies, I don't care. You love him so much that if I return, I wouldn't put it past you to drug me then give my heart to him." Andy's words were filled with a tense yet detached tone, as if the person he was talking about wasn't himself.

"You!" Rose screamed out, but she wasn't able to say anything before she was interrupted.

"Don't call me in the future. Since Avian was born, you have never shown that you loved me as your own son, and I'm sure that you won't start now. Let's cut off our connection from here on out, since there's no reason why we should even remain as family when there's obviously no love." With that, Andy ended the call and blocked the number right away, enjoying the feeling of getting rid of a scumbag.