Chapter 8:Feelings I don't want to have.

Hello dear readers!I'm so happy this story have reached over 1k views!Thank you so much for reading this story everyone!*bows*Hehe^___^

I had to study for exams and that's why I couldn't really update sooner but I found some time and wrote this chapter hehe~!

Anyway Let's start haha~

"Haha."He chuckled."Then do you admit your love for me?"

"......."I don't know what the answer is.I can't anwer.

"........"He won't say anything.I can answer,can't I?

"Yes....."I whispered unsure words.

"Eh?"

"U-u-ugh!"What did I just say?Someone kill me now cause I'm gonna die of embarrassement!

"Did I heard wrong?"Jb wondered and looked in my eyes full of surprise.

"W-w-w-what?"

"You're blushing.I can't be wrong.Then you like me.I know it."He smiled.

"Y-y-yah.I don't!"I tried to deny it.

"Yes you are!"He said and kissed my lips.

"Hey stop it!"I pushed him away.

"Why?You like me so you like me kissing you right?"He smirked.

"N-n-No.I don't!I wasn't saying "yes'' to you."I lied to hid my mistake.

"And then who did you say "yes'' to?I can't see anyone else here."

"I was...I was saying "yes'' to myself.I was planning how to steal my mp3 from you and when I thought of the perfect plan I said "yes'' out loud accidently.Yes that's it.''I tried to sound honest.

"And what's that perfect plan?"He still has that smirk all over his face.What should I say?

"U-u-ugh.I can't tell you of course!If I tell you I won't be able to steal my mp3."I said and stood up.

"Whatever.And don't stand like that when I'm sitting down cause I can see lots of things under the jacket you're wearing you pabo."

"U-u-uh?"I was so embarrassed I hit him on his chest without wanting to.I ran outside his bedroom till my room.What's wrong with me?Why do I feel like that?

I sat on the bed and stared at the door without thinking anything.I touched Jb's jacket and smell it uncosiously."It smells like him."I whispered."Now I smell like him...."Why does this makes me happy and embarrassed?I don't want to fall in love with this man.It might be because I'm afraid to get hurt but it just doesn't feel right,in some way.But still why my heart beats so fast when he hugs and kisses me?

.

.

.

Next morning-at school

Yesterday I didn't sleep at all.I left Jb's jacket on the living room.I hope he'll notice it and take it back without needing to talk to me about it.Only by remembering what happened yesterday..."So embarrassing."I sighed.

"What is embarrassing?"Yugyeom suddenly jumped in front of me.

"U-ugh nothing.Morning."I smiled.