Hold me tight • Namjinkook

Caregivers: Namjoon and Seokjin
Little: Jungkook

—————————————

Whining and throwing stuff around, jungkook woke up a difficult little. He would get punishments throughout the day but he would go back to doing what he did. Throwing his stuffies and not picking them up or throwing his toys, which Jin almost slipped on one.

"I want daddy and appa!" Jungkook sobbed out, throwing down his toy's again. He was raging when the olders had told Jimin to take care of him until they got back from work, which they would leave in a few hours more. Jimin sighed and plopped down on the orange couch.

"Baby I know, I know. But they have to work if u want to keep getting presents." Jimin said, taking out his phone to text somebody. "Don' want present! Want daddy and appa!" Jungkook exclaims, stomping on the ground as his tears would keep falling to his shirt and the ground.

"Okay, okay baby. How about we get some milky and you can go nap until daddy and appa come back, yeah?" Jimin stood up from the couch and put his phone in his pocket, Jungkook slowy nodded his head with a pout on his lips. He waited for Jimin to come back, so he sat down in the couch and crossed his arms grumpily, sniffling once in a while.

The older had already prepared the milk, just poured the powder inside the bottle and shook it up, ready to go. Jimin came to the view of jungkook almost falling asleep, his head falling lazily to his side.

"Bubbles, come here with uncle Jiminie." Jimin said, jungkook opened his eyes slightly and made grabby hands towards him. Jimin dragged him a little bit, then plopped him on his lap, sitting him down. Jungkook wrapped his legs around's Jimin's waist and cuddled up on his chest. The older put the bottle between the littles lips and he happily chugged it down, his eyes closing.

Jimin looked at him, smiling up to him and wiping away the tears on the corner of his eyes and the one's coming down. He then proceeded to play with jungkook's hair a little and let him be calm.

—————————

Namjoon and Jin has just returned from a long day of work, both sweaty in there suits and their hairs ruffled. Jin's tie was gone at this point, probably left it in the car. They opened the door and saw cartoon's playing on the tv, with Jimin lightly snoring and jungkook's face on his neck, hugging him while he slept.

Namjoon and Jin looked in awe, they decided to wake up Jimin so he could go rest after the long day. They lightly tapped his head and he woke up immediately, looking around with his blurry eyes. He put a hand behind jungkook's back and got his other hand to rub his eyes.

"You could have called me." Jimin said lowly, the tiredness was slowly leaving him. "We did, 20 times." Namjoon said, Jimin taking out his phone carefully to not wake up Jungkook from his sleep. He looked at the 20 missed calls, a embarrassment took over him, lightly chuckling. "Give him to me"

Jimin slowly stood up, jungkook lightly waking up, but going back to sleep. He quietly whispered daddy and Namjoon smiled, taking Jungkook from Jimin. He thanked them and then left. Jin coo'd at how Jungkook looked sleepily, jungkook tightly hugging the person who was holding him, nuzzling his face on Namjoon's neck.

They knew Jimin was the only one to calm down Jungkook when the olders would leave for work, so they had called him. Jungkook would always have a breakdown whenever he had to be left with one of his uncle's, because he thought Jin and Namjoon would just ditch him and don't come back.

"I love you bunny." Jin whispered to jungkook, then looked at Namjoon and pecked his lips with a quick kiss before looking back at jungkook, who was sleepily smiling lazily.