Him (8)

Bella's POV

"Maybe they are so carefree because they aren't apart of this war."

The moon rays cast down on the cloudy lake. It almost acts like a mirror as the stars glimmer. Sitting on the cold wet sand, basking in the silence as I watch the sea creatures jumping and playing as they are so carefree.

Light footsteps can be heard by the crunching of the sand as someone approaches me. That is all that can be heard in the silence.

"So you're back, and didn't even bother to come to see me." A cunning voice says a faint smirk playing on his lips.

I watch him closely the only light is from the moon as I respond "Maybe I didn't feel the need to."

"Oh, I know you missed me." He says grabbing my waist and pulling me up with a glint in his eyes.

"You don't really know anything then." I say raising an eyebrow.

He looks stares into my eyes almost like he is searching for something as he replies "I do know something."

"And what is that?" I ask a smile ghosting on my lips.

"This." He says before he leans down to kiss my lips lightly.

I wrap my hands around his neck trying to deepen it, his hands wrap around my waist to my back pulling me as close as he can to his chest leaving almost no room to breathe as our bodies are right on top of each other.

My hands find their way to his hair tugging at his short blonde hair almost to keep him in place. His light pink lips ghost over mine as he pulls away gasping for breath nut still holding me close. He leans his forehead down to mine as we both continue to gasp for breath.

"Maybe you do know something," I say as we look at each other his blue-green eyes almost glowing even in the shadows.

He leans down to give me another light kiss "I told you." He says against my lips.

"You know we should go before someone finds us," I say turning my head but never leaving his arms and looking out at the moon watching the stars twinkle.

"Don't try to leave me so quickly." He responds tightening his arms around me.

"Okay." I sigh out loving the feeling of being in his arms after so long.

After a while, he sits down on the sand with me between his legs leaning back onto his chest. It is at that moment that I realized how much I missed him and this just spending time together.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks as I trace invisible figures on his forearm.

I stop tracing the figures on his arm and look up at him before responding "How much I have missed this. How much I have missed you and our time together."

After saying this his lovely face was graced with his pleasant smile and my heart ached a little from leaving, but over well I was elated to be back in his arms.

"I don't know how I spent so long without you." He says leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"I can't believe I left you without saying much other than I love you, the night before I left," I say pausing I pull my self up and turn in his arms. " I am so sorry, I'm a terrible best friend and Girlfriend for leaving you like that," I say searching his eyes to see if I can find any pain hidden in them.

He sighs looking up at the sky after I kiss him "It's ok, I understand Dumbledore called me to his office after breakfast and explained everything." He has a sad smile playing on his lips

"And now it doesn't even matter now, because I have you back in my arms." He says looking down at me with a delighted look in his eyes.

As I look up into his eyes and its crazy how much love I have for this person. I realize I never felt this for Edward I was just so confused and I couldn't see it at the time but I know that now.

"I love you," I say out of the blue after sitting with each other as we watch the sunrise.

He turns to look at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen and his eyes gleaming "I love you too, Isabella Weasley." He says giving me a light kiss full of love.

"You know I never thought I would fall in love with someone who hated me or someone who actually can stand my family," I say with a light airy giggle as I think of the crazy memories we have had.

"The only reason I can stand your family is because you are in it." He stated as he pulls me closer to him in a hug.

"You know that's not true you hated me at first," I say rolling my eyes as he pretends I'm the reason.

His blue-green eyes have an amusing look in them as he says this "That's not true, I always liked you just didn't know how to tell you that.."

"Ok, I'll let it go but only because you are cute," I say as I won.

He bellowed out a long loud laugh at me "You know it's almost time for breakfast and we really don't want to get in trouble especially since you haven't even been back for a full month yet." He says standing up and pulling me with him.

"Okay." I sigh out with disappointment like he just told me I can never have chocolate again.

It almost makes me sad that we can't be in our little bubble anymore. I will have to go into breakfast and pretend that we aren't together and that we don't really like each other.

"I hate this pretending thing." He says as he pulls me into one last hug before he has to go in before me so we don't tip anyone off.

"Yeah, but my brothers would kill you when they find out," I say with a small smile and laugh.

"Okay." He says pulling away from me and heading towards Hogwarts first.

I turn to look at the lake one last time before following quite far behind him.

Thank you my loves for reading my book this far and thank you to all of my followers. Sorry, this chapter has taken so long to update. I hope you like this chapter, I know it's not much but I am kinda having a writer's block. Love Jules.