26. Blue Icing Cupcake & Oreo Ice Cream Cookie

It was an early morning, probably around a 9:45 a.m on a Sunday. We find our favorite Conduit and Bestial Mode user asleep in his bed, like any teen would be on a weekend morning. He never really woke up early to watch cartoons, no that's boring to him now. So he just slept in, enjoying his relaxation time. He was currently having a dream where he was fighting this woman who had the power to pull apart the ground, making a giant earth monster or was it concrete?

Anyway, while he was dreaming, he never heard his front door open by itself with two figures entering. "Is he in here" a feminine voice asked. "H-He should be, Miss. U-Unless he woke up early and went to train like he normally does...." The other figure said in a male, meek voice. The two were questioning the whereabouts of Delsin until they heard a loud snore come from his room, down the hall. The figure walked down the hall whike the other figure left the apartment, walked right into the room, seeing the boy sleep so soundly. They walk up close to put their lips on his forehead, causing the Boynton smile and open his eyes slightly.

"There's my little ray of sunshine...". "Hmmmmmm G'morning Betty....." He said as he turned over and closed his eyes, trying to go back to sleep until he realized exactly who kissed his forehead. "BETTY?!" He shouted as the woman smiled and widened her arms. "Surprise!" She yelled. Delsin jumped off the bed into his aunt's arms as the two squeezed each other. "You're here! You're actually here! So early? Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I would've picked you up at the airport!" He said.

Betty smiled. "Yes, well I wanted it to be a surprise! Besides, Lord knows you've been through enough trouble. The U.S.J attack, the Stain incident. I just wanted my baby to relax and not worry about anything for a change" Delsin smiled sadly. She's always looking out for him, even when she's at a inconvenience, she'd rather not trouble him. "My problems don't matter Betty, cause I'll always make your problems my problems". She sighed and kissed his cheek lovingly.

"And you wonder why I don't tell you anything. Anyway, this apartment is so nice! I can't believe they remodeled it just for you! It's beautiful! I can't wait to settle in and watch my programs!". He laughed. She would think of her programs when she just flew halfway across the globe. "Anyway, how'd you even get inside with all of your suitcases? Don't ask 'How do I know how many suitcases I brought?' Because I know you!" He teased. Betty grumbled. "You don't know me at all....." She muttered with a embarrassed blush from being caught.

"Well, I had help from this extremely nice little boy who also lives in the building! He's such a cutie, though he's a bit much with the introverted attitude though I guess I'm immune to it when raising you so I guess it's not so bad. His green hair is odd though, kinda looks like a-". "Broccoli?". Betty nodded smiling. "Yeah! Like that! You know the boy?" She asked. "Yeah, his name is Izuku Midoriya, he lives just down the hall from me actually. He also goes to my school. You saw him, on the Sports Festival". Betty frowned. "Actually, I was too preoccupied with watching you so no, I didn't really notice anyone else except for those you fought. That Shoto boy really concerned me when you fought him!"

Delsin sighed. 'Yeah, I remember when you told me that after I had to spend a half hour trying to calm you down on the video call. You wouldn't stop crying!' He thought. "Yeah well, I put him in his place, Betty and he's better now because of it so if so had to do it again to reach out to him, I would do it without hesitation" he said, making her smile. "I'm proud of you Delsin, proud of the person you're turning out to be but please stop getting into fights just to prove a point please?!".

"I'll try Betty but I can't help it, people try me" he answered getting the woman to laugh slightly and put her hands on his cheeks to bring him down to kiss his forehead. "Well, mister, if they're trying you, as you say, then walk away...." She said as she moved to get her suitcase. "So, you want me to show you around town? To the grocery store, to the Mall etc" he asked.