My love

The shit shouldn't of been said, Monica said I held April. You not gonna tell me what should be said. Everyone in the building whispering about April fucking Kevin and you telling me not to address it? Her husband asked her as April cries. I knew April was trying to make the situation better by asking her dad to give Amanda a pay raise and I thought she didn't owe her shit because her dude was the one cheating.

So what was your point James? April said . Yo April ain't never call her step dad by his real name. You did all this to make me look like a hoe? You didn't have to do none of this, if you ain't want to give the bitch a pay raise that's all the fuck you had to tell me April yelled as I held her. Now I look stupid because my suppose to be daddy is trying to embarrass me April yelled as he just looked at her.

I wasn't trying to embarrass you Pumpkin, he said walking towards her. You was she scream as he looked at her with sorry in his eyes. You basically let this hoe get the upper hand by exposing me. Yeah I fucked her man but he wanted to be fucked, he knew he had a bitch, I don't owe him or her shit , that's his relationship not mine she yelled as Monica stood next to her. Monica wasn't to pleased about the rumors but she wasn't finna blast her daughter in public and definitely not around the bitch who man she fucked.

It's good thank you James for the shit show, and Amanda thank you for playing a fucking part of this. You don't think I know you was going around telling people that my daughter fucked your no good as man, who fucked about 10 other bitches in the building? Monica said looking at Amanda as she stood there looking so shocked.

Yeah I know all the "Tea" Monica said as she looked so meanly at Amanda. The best thing that happen out of this situation is I let you go or transfer you or I sent you next door, I am not allowing anyone to hurt my child behind some shit that honestly had anything to do with her because that's your man who cheated. You should be upset with him not the next bitch, Monica said grabbing April .
James you can stay at the condo tonight you have crossed the line, she said hugging April.

Put your head up and get ready for court, you are beautiful and you are strong, understand? Monica said hugging April. This was the first time I ever seen Mrs Monica this loving , I mean she showed love by spoiling her but not by kisses and hugs.

I'm sorry baby , James tried to say but April just walked out behind her momma.
😢😔😢😔😢😔😢😔😢😔😢☹️😢😔😢😔☹️

Well the case is over now let's celebrate I smiled at April because we won the case. Kissing her lips she was still upset about early but I felt if I forgive her why did anybody else matter.
Let's take a vocation, she cooed as she sat on my lap. Where I asked as I undid her shirt. I want to go to the Bahamas, she said as I looked at her. I was indeed still in love with her despite the last year she was still someone I was gonna marry and someone who I knew I wanted kids with. She was in therapy once a week and she was taking her meds I just wanted her to be healthy before we even thought about bringing babies in this world.

Kissing her lips I undid her skirt, she was a moaner and thank god the walls was thick and sound proof because the neighbors would for sure know my name if they wasn't.

Her body was the way I wanted it, I could make her shake and the pussy was so tight and good she had me busting within a few minutes. I don't know what  Kevin was doing but he ain't beat no walls down in this kitty. The smell of her turned me on and I knew it was a smell that I wanted for life.

Kissing her as she slowly rode the dick, she moan so loud as I kissing her face. I want a baby, she cooed as we made love. I really wasn't ready for a child, shit she wasn't ready for a baby. We needed to get her mental health in control and I wanted to live my life before bringing a human into this world. Moaning I just enjoyed the love making.