Dear kellin count me in.

---------------------------------------------

so this is it. im getting married tomorrow and here I am, in a strip club with my drunk friends and little brother. pretty clichè bachelor party right?. so far all my friends where wasted: mike-my brother, tony, alex, jack and jaime. me, I'm kinda buzzed, i mean some ones gotta drive these idiots home.

right now Alex and jack where getting lap dances from these twins named Maria and Stella. there regulars here.

i was honestly bored and not phased by these girls, plus i kinda feel like I'm cheating being here around so many naked women. they talked me into coming here. "hey" jaime hit my arm to get myattention

"we got a surprise for you" he smiled that smile that only jaime has. i gave him a confused look then turned to mike and tony who where smiling like they knew something i didn't.

before i could ask all the lights in the already very dim room shut off. there was a spot light on the stage infront of us.

" ladies and gentlemen we have a bachelor-mr.Vic that's gonna tie the knot tomorrow ! Vic this next dance is on the house buddy"

the DJ or whoever said on the mic. i looked at mike, Jaime and tony in shock, they just smirked. mike patted my back and whispered a "have fun" before all three of them left the table. i was dazed,confused and nervous.

Radar by Brittney spears played as a skinny pale girl walked onto the stage the stage with shoulder length black hair. she did your usual seductive dances on the pole but I was captivated by the way she moved her hips so sensually just like a bullet through the ocean. she started crawling towards me slowly her blue greenish eyes staring into me.

 she started crawling towards me slowly her blue greenish eyes staring into me

as she was crawling towards me getting closer by the second I noticed.. this chick was really really flat chested... wait.. that's.. uh.. whoa.

I tried to get up from my seat but was slammed back down by the stripper. he..or she started grinding on me lightly brushing against my di.ck. I let out a small whimper. was it wrong to be enjoying this?

"come on" he whispered in my ear while taking my hand and guiding me to one of the clubs back rooms.

when we got there he pushed me down on a black leather couch.

"ah...hi..I'm Vic.." really? Jesus I'm so awkward. the boy smiled.

"Im kellie"

"Its..ah nice to meet you"

He lightly laughed at how nervous i was.

"Soo" he staddled me "mrs. Vic, your getting married tomorrow? " he was slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

"Yes"

" hmpf to bad i wouldn't mind making you my boyfriend " he started kissing my neck causeing light moans to escape my lips.

" you ever fuck a boy before? " he whispered in my ear making me instantly hard. I dont know what about that sentence made me crazy but right now i dont fucking care.

"N-no."

"You're gonna have a fun night Then" he said shoving my his hands in my pants, stroking me,

"Oh god" i gasped.

" take your clothes off . Imm be back " he got of me and walked into a door i didnt notice.

I was quick to remove my clothes finally letting my erection spring free.

A few seconds later kellie came in with a small bottle of lube.

"Whoa you're bigger then i thought." he said straddling me again.

"You want to just cut to the chase sweetheart? " he asked.

I nodded eagerly. While kellie poured a large amount of the lube onto my erection, messaging it on.

"Fuck" i moaned.

"You're so fucking hot" he whispered in my ear. I then felt his weight leave me , he was lining himself up . The anticipation was killing me . I soon felt him sink onto me.

" ooooh fucckk" his high pitched moan made me want to take full control. I gripped his hips and slammed him down on to me. He cryed out in pleasure, only making me want to do more. I started thrusting upward while he bounced up and down on me.

"Ahh shit oh my god you feel soo fucking good " he said wrapping his arms around my neck. I started kissing his neck. I almost lost it when he started gyrating his hips against me.

"Oh fuck keep doing that" i moaned and he did.

"T-touch me please oh my god im soo fucking close " he begged. I started jerking him off quickly while running my thumb over the tip sending him into a fit of moans.

I flicked my wrist three more times untill he shot onto my stomach but i didnt stop my movements, he put his head in my neck and bit it , that alone had me curseing as i came inside of him.

Our breathing was heavy , kellie pulled back and smiled at me .

"Kellin, that my real name" he said out of breath.

I smiled. He got off of me and handed me my pants.

" hey um i know your getting married but um you should come back and see me " now he looked nervous which i thought was the cutest .

I pulled out a business card out of my pants pocket, with my work and cell number on it and handed it to him.

" definitely "

_____