~Poll Number 2~

So I'm making another poll because why not? this time it's for something I can't decide seeing as by the way the story is going the only main villain so far is Overhaul and All For One, because reader knocked some sense into Shigaraki and Kurogiri so the league of villains never will cause issues for U.A, anyway this choice will affect the story so onto the choices.

1:Overhaul becomes the new student of All For One getting his brain twisted even more into thinking he could rid this world of disease and because of this he upsets the balance thus having to face trial against a certain group of individuals {this would be a crossover with my book The Quirk Council  }

2:All For one decides to give up villainy after getting some sense talked into him by the reader well mewed into him, the cat shows him the brighter picture and thus he decides to try and get better not realizing he's making it worse and All Might is forced to try and help him turn to the good side, which ends up horribly by the way...

3:Endeavor gets arrested for child abuse and is faced with his own thoughts, turning darker by each day passing he breaks free from his cell and quirk restraints becoming the thing he loathed the most a Villain, his greed finally taking him over and he can't seem to get enough of the smell of burning corpses, he doesn't realize he's a villain before it's to late though he doesn't seem to hate it when he accepts it.

4:In Which the main villain is a group of past villains made up to try and take down the heroes, all in all being terrible at it and thus nothing truly progresses.

{Put 1,2,3 or 4 in the comments for your vote my dears~}