Suga

You shuffled into your living room, a blanket drapped around you as you tiredly make your way to the kitchen.

It was currently 8:49 AM and you had only just woken up.

You dreaded this morning because you woke up with a pounding headache.

So you were determined to find some medicine and go back to sleep.

But, you had school today.

Your house phone rang loudly making you groan irritated.

"If someone dies today..." You mutter angrily stomping towards the phone.

...

"Good work today class!" The Professor shouts as the bell goes off.

Everyone grabbed their belongings and rushed out the door.

You knew better to wait for the halls to clear up before leaving.

"Ms. L/n!" The professor shouts from his desk up front.

You sat in the middle row.

"Yes?" You stood up finally grabbing your things.

"Your report on the Ozone Layer is quite detailed and has amazing perspective." He says wiping his chalk marks off the black board.

"Thank you." You mutter.

"I'll let you know in advance that the school's science fair is in two months and it'd be an honor for someone of your intellectual to attend." He turns to you.

His grey hair faded into his brown hair and his wrinkles were accompanied with stubbles from his facial hair.

"I appreciate the offer Mr. Siemens but I'm more focused on-" from the door there was a sudden sound of someone clearing their throat.

You look over and see the Principal standing there.

You let out a sigh and looked back to your professor, "I'd be glad to attend."

The old man smiled happily and let you leave the class.

"Ms. L/n." Principal Hyuk called after you.

You froze in place and waited for him to continue on as if you expected another lecture.

"I'm glad to hear that you are participating in the fair but I need to ask for a favor." He says walking beside you.

"Like what?" You ask partially annoyed.

"I have this student name Min Yoongi who is a constant troublemaker in this school and I want you two to become partners for the fair."

You looked up with your eyebrows furrowed, "but the fair isn't a group thing is it?"

"I can make it if it's a problem?" He scolds down at you.

"Okay... Fine but I don't know who he is." You say with a quiet sigh.

"Don't worry about that I have arranged his schedule to where he has lunch and 7th period with you." He says scratching his white beard.