Prologue.

Song 👆🏻
This scene is in cruise, after she was finalized  to work in "Kal Aaj Kal," as the assistant of The CEO, director of the cruise . She was told he is young owner and due to launch secrecy office staffs are not aware who the new guy is.
She is in his cabin , this scene will come after 4-5 chapter .
✍🏻
"You ditched me into this," Anushka angrily looked at Harshvardhan. Damn he had turned into model . Ohh God why are you doing this to me she thought. 

"Off course I did," Harshvardhan smirked and slowly he took steps towards her causing her to step backward.

"Stop the cruise," she said angrily.

"Ohh that's impossible," he laughed.

"You can't do this to me , this is not ethical," She hate this , she can't stay here with him in the cruise as his assistant.

"And what you did 5yrs back,  was ethical," He pulled by her waist , his hot breath fanning  her lips.

"Daddy daddy," Suddenly Anji enters the cabin . 

Harshvardhan pushed Anushka away and picked his Anji, "Anji my baby," he kissed her cheeks .

With corner of his eyes Harshvardhan looked at Anushka who was looking at the little girl in his arms.

"You have five minutes," he spoke. His voice was low as he turned away, looking out of the window," cruise is ready to leave," he laughed .

"Run Anu...Run, this time I'm asking you to run away from me or else I'll make your life hell," he kissed his daughters forehead but didn't turned back.

Thanks for all the support guys , you all are the reason, a support that I'm still able to continue writing even though I have very few votes on chapters.

Veenu😘