Attempt 1

The girls enter the boys' room.

"bit sexist, you guys have way cooler stuff and it looks better," Rain mutters falling on to one off the beds.

Ben had to agree. Maybe he should have added something a bit less stereotypical. He did ask Audrey for advice on the girl's rooms though...

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal questions heading over to him.

"It's called stealing,"

"Okay, what's the point?"

"He's literally stealing from his own room..." Eugene mumbles to himself

"My thoughts exactly," Rain can't help the snap and finger gun that follows her sentence.

"Well, Mal, it's like buying whatever I want, except It's free."

"Rain isn't doing it - oh wait, that's because she has the common sense to know we can get whatever we want when we take over the world,"

"Wow M you sound just like your mom," Evie admires

"Thanks E," Mal puta a hand to her heart.

"You take that as a compliment?!" Audrey seems to not be watching her tongue anymore.

"Our parents are the only role models we ever had," Mal answers the question properly, despite the sarcasm starting to bubble up.

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine."

Jay goes to join Carlos and Rain rolls her eyes.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal shouts exasperated.

"Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah." Rain lets out a laugh at Jay's behaviour and Mal glares.

A few smile at the clear friendship. Fairy Godmother silently hopes that they don't ever actually make a plan with all this happening.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" Mal loses her patience.

"Yeah" everyone looks down, their parents circling back in their minds.

"Evie, mirror me." Rain stands up and sits down at the table.

"Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?" The wand shows up in the glass.

"There it is!" Mal exclaims

"Zoom out" Carlos points.

The mirror then shows them a picture of the globe.

"Well that makes it so much easier," Rain complains

Rain felt proud that her comments were getting open laughs and smiles from not just her best friends.

"Magic mirror, not so close. Closer. Closer. Closer." the mirror slowly zooms in

"Stop! It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?" Rain looks to Carlos who looks it up on his laptop.

"2.3 Miles from here."

"How did you do that so quickly and easily?" Adam finally makes a comment that isn't negative.

"I'm good with technology," Carlos shrugs.

Ben starts a new list - Things Carlos Deville likes:

Technology/computing

"Let's Go!" Mal leads the way out.