nine.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

saturday mornings were always boring to the ravenette. hoseok said he shouldn't work all week, so the weekends were "off limits" when it came to chores, work, and any responsibilities. this left jungkook with little to do besides drink tea in the kitchen and watch the morning cartoons.

it was noon when the last cartoon aired and changed to more grown up stuff, lame movies and drama shows that made the younger gag. jungkook switched the tv off with a bored huff of air, the mug in his hands had gone cold, the liquid no longer tasty.

hoseok and yoongi had gone out to hang out with some new friends at a party, he asked to come along but they said no, they claimed he wouldn't have any fun. it's not like he was having fun being here alone anyways.

a knock at the door startled him from his thoughts, sighing deeply and setting the mug on the coffee table. "hobi hyungs not here." jungkook mumbled, not really excited to fight off one of his drunk friends and making sure they don't come inside smelling like stale alcohol and vomit. it didn't matter that it was only just past noon.

"sorry but-" jungkook pauses mid sentence after opening the door and seeing who it was, the brunette was bruised but smiling nonetheless, "oh my you look awful."

"wow good morning to you to you too. my day has been great so far, thanks for asking." taehyung deadpans.

"i'm sorry, please come in." jungkook stepped aside and made way for the older to enter.

this was the first time taehyung was in jungkooks little home, the hall was short before turning into a combined room of the kitchen and living room. the stairs to the left led up to the bedrooms he assumed. "this is cute."

the younger boy just managed a tight smile, "it's a mess." he said walking ahead to pick up his tea mug and a few cans leftover from his roommate and pals last night.

"i came unannounced, don't worry." taehyung made himself comfy, falling back onto the couch and grunting at the impact. his side was still store from last night.

"so what happened to your face? did you get hit? was it a fight? like a controlled one at the gym because then people would be there to help you-" jungkook had sat down beside taehyung who was now grinning, eyes closed and just listening to the boys voice ramble on.

"would anyone believe me if i said you were once shy and could barely look at me," taehyung turned his head to look at the ravenette, "now you're practically on my lap and stealing all the air from the room."

jungkook looked down and noticed how close he sat down to the older, their thighs touching, and it didn't help that he kept leaning closer to look at the bruise lining the oldest jaw. "i'm sorry." his cheeks were for sure a bright red as he scooted away and brought his legs up to cross.