Chase Hudson

Title: surprise

It was your and Chase's 4 month and you wanted to surprise him with something special ;). You went to the store to buy a couple of things. Once you got back home you texted Noen what your plan was.

You put on some makeup and started putting candles out so make the room sexier

You put on some makeup and started putting candles out so make the room sexier. You put hand cuffs on the bed because you knew Chase would love to put those into use ;). You put on your outfit.

You texted Noen

You texted Noen

5 minutes later you heard Chase laughing while he shut the door

5 minutes later you heard Chase laughing while he shut the door. You got ready and layed onto the bed. He opened the door. "Y/n I'm ba.." -Chase. He stood there with his mouth wide open and he looked hella stocked. Then he had the biggest smirk on his face. You walked up to him slowly. "So how was your day"- y/n with a sexy voice touching his chest. "Good but even better now" -chase smirking. You slowly moved your hand from his chest down to his cock on your knees. You brushed it in a tease. "Don't"-chase. You looked up at him and back to his pants. You took off his pants and saw through his boxers he was already hard. "Is this how easily I turn you on daddy?"-y/n. He just looked at you and smirked. You took off his boxers you slowly put the tip of his cock inside of your mouth. You saw him throw his head back and groan. You didnt put the whole thing in your mouth. "Y/n PLEASE STOP WITH THE TEASING ITS KILLING ME" -Chase. You didn't put the whole thing in your mouth you only put half of it.. then you got up and kissed up his body to his lips. He had the softest you could ever imagine. You took him to the bed and you let him do his job. It was his gift. So he cuffed you to the bed and took off your lingerie. He looked at your body "damn your beautiful"-chase. He at first slowly enters inside you. You both let out a moan. He went faster each thrusts. You were a moaning mess. "DADDY"-y/n. He was hitting you g-spot every time. "Babygirl your not aloud to cum until I say so"-chase while moaning. Your legs were all shaky and weak. You wanted to release so badly. You were moaning so loudly the whole neighborhood probably knows his name as daddy by now. He was putting pressure on your thighs while pounding himself in and out of you. Chase didn't let you cum yet. He came out of you and came all over your stomach. He got down and started licking your clit and slowly entered 4 fingers inside of you. You let out a huge moan. "DADDY CAN I CUM NOW"- y/n. "Not yet babydoll" -chase. He was practically finger blasting you (IM DYING LAUGHING OVER THAT😂). There wasn't a time that you weren't loudly moaning. He knew exactly how to pleasure you. " you can cum now"- chase. So you did. He took his hand which was full of your cum and put it into your mouth. He came up and kissed your lips. He lied next to you has you were loudly breathing. "Damn babygirl I didn't know I made you feel this good"- chase smirking. You kissed him and layed on his chest. "Love you"- chase. "Love you too"-y/n.
Then you to fell asleep