Chapter 4

Ooohhhh there he iiisssss^^^😛
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Four

~Serena~

He is so damn fine! He was wearing some casual clothes, a simple shirt and jeans

He is so damn fine! He was wearing some casual clothes, a simple shirt and jeans. And he looks so good. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. Mr.Gallo smiled and walked over to me, flowers in hand. Oh god, now I'm nervous. Stay calm.... stay calm. He held his hand out and I reached out for it.

"You look absolutely stunning Serena." He smiled and kissed my hand- ugh I'm melting.

"Y-You look good too Mr.Gallo." I said nervously and he handed me the flowers. Oh these are beautiful, he gave me a bouquet of roses and sunflowers. They had to be the most beautiful flowers I've ever been given.

"I'm glad you think so." He said as he walked us to his car. I caught a whiff of his cologne and he even smelled good. Damn this man is perfect. Mr.Gallo opened the door for me but I turned to him.

"I'm sorry-

-it's okay if you want to back out." He said with a smile but his eyes looked disappointed.

"N-No it's not that... I... uhh.." I stumbled looked down at my flowers. My face and body heated up just trying to get my thoughts together.

"Yes? Don't ever feel afraid to ask me anything." He said lifting my head to see him.

"God I feel like such a kid... I just wanted a hug Mr.Gallo." I said shyly and he laughed. I pouted and he embraced me instantly. I'm...I'm melting... He's just so warm and feels so secure.

"Better?" He said pulling away from me and I just couldn't stop smiling.

"Much better." I slowly sat in the seat and he closed the door for me. I quickly texted Scotty and Abby a thumbs up as he jogged to the drivers side and got in. When he did he just looked at me. I raised my brow at him and he just smiled.

"You're too cute you know that?" He joked and started his car.

"Ugh don't remind me!" I laughed covering my face while he laughed. As we drove to he strip we joked and just had a good time talking. No surprise there, it's just like when we are on the phone.

"Alright... so we're gonna look in this jewelry store here." I peeked out and the store hard security at the front doors. And from what I could see it looks huge. Mr.Gallo came around and opened my door, taking his hand I stepped out. We walked up to the doors and the guards let us in. And man, this stuff has to be worth millions. Mr.Gallo headed to the back and there we found the earrings.