Chapter twenty one

We all sat down on the couch and CC sat next to Jake, Jake wrapped his arm around CC and tried to comfort him. “What… what is going on?” Andy asked softly. CC swallowed “tell them” he whispered. Jake started talking, “CC had a boyfriend, Matt. He committed suicide exactly one year ago” Jake told us. “Oh CC” I whispered and wrapped my arms around him. He lay his head down on my shoulder and closed his eyes. He was still shaking. I started crying too and so did Andy. Jake looked at us with a not-understanding look at his face.

I swallowed hard and rid up the sleeves of my sweater, showing the cuts and stitched wounds. CC kept crying and so did I and Andy. Andy hugged me tight. “Ashley” Jinxx whispered. “Why buddy? Why?” he asked softly. “T-they told me to” I sobbed. “Who told you to?” Jake asked, seriously. “T-Travis a-and Dan” I sobbed “Two fuckers from m-my s-school” I sobbed. “T-they got me, i-I almost killed myself” I cried. Andy held me tight and so did Jake. Jinxx hugged CC. 

We just sat there. Until Andy’s dad came in –we all had stopped crying- and told us it was ten pm and Andy and I had to go to bed. Andy blushed and we cleaned up the garage a bit. Then the guys left. We brought them outside and stood there for a while, talking with them.

“Ashley” CC took me apart for a second. “Ashley, you’re beautiful, please don’t ever do something like that again, okay? Call me if you ever feel like hurting yourself again or just if you need someone to talk to, okay?” CC asked and handed me a note with his phone number. I nodded “Thank you” I whispered and hugged him tight. CC hugged me tight back and then the guys left.

Andy and I went inside again and directly walked over to the bathroom to brush our teeth. We put on our pajamas and then went downstairs to say good night to Andy’s parents.

Andy and I both lay down in the bed, Andy wrapped his arms around me, as usual and he drifted off to sleep.

I looked at the clock; three am. I still hadn’t slept. What would have happened if I really killed myself? Would people care? I’m sure as hell that my dad wouldn’t mind. But still… I’m his son.

With thoughts like that I finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we woke up and dressed ourselves, we ate breakfast and went to school.

School was the same as usual; people calling me names as I walked through the corridors. When I came to the place where my locker was I saw that people put notes on it. “FAG” “EMO” “GO KILL YOURSELF” “PATHETIC” they read. I ripped them off of my locker and threw them in the garbage bin. I put some books in my locker and then made my way to biology.

Damn, how I hated biology. That meant another hour of Juliet touching and kissing MY Andy. I sighed as I took my seat in the back. Juliet and Andy sat in front of me. “Hey Andy” Juliet said. “Wait a second, I’m going to the restroom” Andy said and walked off. Then she suddenly grabbed my arm. “Look! This pathetic fat ass cut himself!” Juliet screamed through the class laughing, holding my arm up, revealing my stitched wounds and cuts. “Eww!” I heard Travis yell. “Emo!” Dan yelled. “Pathetic faggot!” Screamed another guy.

Within two minutes everyone was standing around me. I felt like crying. “Aww is the emo faggot going to cry?” Kina cooed. “Who found you?” Scout cooed. “Your drunken daddy?” She cooed. “Fuck off!” I yelled and grabbed my head. “Aw are you hearing voices, suicidal freak?” Kina asked. “I’d rather hear voices than hear you talk, bitch” I snapped. “What did you say, freak?” Travis said and pushed me so hard I fell off of my chair.

The teacher wasn’t there yet and Andy was off to the restroom.

People laughed at me and kicked me in the ribs. Soon, I let the tears flow down my face. Jimmie kicked me so hard that I gasped for air, which caused the people to laugh harder. I saw Andy’s boots in the door opening and then they ran away. Seventeen kicks later Mr. Yusan came ran into the classroom, followed by Andy. Andy quickly walked over to Travis, and stood next to him.

“For Fuck’s Sake!”  Mr. Yusan yelled. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks. Teachers never used that language. People quickly backed off and sat down at their places, still talking about me. “That suicidal faggot called Kina a bitch! He was asking for it!” Travis screamed. I just lay there, crying. “Shut up motherfucker” Dan said and kicked me again. “Dan!” Mr. Yusan yelled. “Headmaster. Now.” He thread. Dan mumbled something to me what sounded pretty much like ‘I hope you die soon’ and then he walked off.

Mr. Yusan yelled at Andy; “And you! Come with me” He yelled. Andy acted like he was scared and walked with me and Mr. Yusan to a little office. When Andy lay me down there at the couch I started crying, gasping for air sometimes. “I want to die” I cried. “Shh…” Andy whispered. “Shh… baby it will be okay” Andy whispered and took my hand. Mr. Yusan gave me a painkiller and softly stroked my hair.

“I really want to die” I whispered. Andy and Mr. Yusan both held me tight.

After almost two hours I finally calmed down some. Mr. Yusan gave me and Andy what to drink and he gave us some time alone. That time alone we used for cuddling and crying. When Mr. Yusan came back after about an hour he talked to us for a while and then let us go home, since school was out already. This time I walked home with Andy.

Luckily we didn’t come across Travis or Kina of one of those other people, and we could just walk home. Well, for me it wasn’t that easy since I got beaten up pretty bad, but hey, I managed to get home.

When we came home, Andy’s dad was home. “Hey guys how are- what happened?” he asked shocked. “They beat him up with biology class” Andy said sadly. “Oh Ashley” Andy’s dad said and placed his hand on my shoulder, which was also very sensitive. “Can… can I see what they did to you?” Andy’s dad asked carefully. I nodded and Andy helped me putting off my shirt. Andy’s dad’s eyes widened as he saw me. “Ashley they hurt you really bad” he said shocked. I nodded sadly. “Do we have to go to the hospital?” he asked. “N-no it’s okay I guess, I’m kinda… used to it…” I said. Andy’s dad nodded and Andy put on my shirt again.

Andy’s mum came home later that evening and was just as shocked as Andy’s dad. We had dinner and after dinner Andy went upstairs to take a shower. I just sat down on the bed with my phone in my hands. Should I call CC? I thought. I decided to text CC. They beat me up again and told me to kill myself again… - Ashley

I didn’t know what to write, so I just sent that. Soon I got a message back; Those motherfuckers. Stay strong Ash, you’re beautiful, and you’re strong, stronger than them XCC

I sighed and lay down at the bed. I fell asleep slowly. I didn’t even noticed when Andy came into our room and snuggled up next to me.

A/N: 
The end is neaaaar *tumtumtum*
I think I have ± 3 more chapters to this...