17

Jungkook was staring out his window when a knock startled him. He stood up from where he was perched on the edge of his bed. He softly padded to the door and opened it.

"Dinner's ready." Jin smiled warmly.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook nodded, stepping out of his room and into the hall. Jin turned around to start walking to the staircase but Jungkook tugged on his sleeve.

"What is it?" Jin turned back around while raising a brow.

"C-carry?" Jungkook asked cutely, holding up his arms. Okay maybe he really liked being babied.

"You're so cute." Jin chuckled while picking the light human up with ease.

"No 'm not." Jungkook blushed, wrapping his legs around the older and burying his hot face in Jin's neck.

"Sure." Jin replied sarcastically, patting the small of Jungkook's back twice. Jungkook gasped and blushed even more meanwhile Jin acted like it never happened, just carefully bringing him downstairs.

Jin ignored the glares he received from the vampire as he walked by with Jungkook wrapped around him for the second time in a row. He set the flustered boy down on his seat and went to the kitchen to bring out the plates.

Jungkook glanced around and saw 2 of the men were missing. Taehyung and Namjoon. Namjoon said he was going hunting earlier, but where was Tae? Then he remembered that Hoseok told him Taehyung went in the forest with Namjoon. They've been gone practically the whole day.

"How come the fleabag and the lizard aren't back yet?" Yoongi grumbled when Jin returned with plates full of food.

"I don't know. Maybe they haven't found anything-"

Right in the middle of Jin's reply, the front door crashed open and loud footsteps pounded to the dining room. Everyone's heads turned to Taehyung who ran up to Jin, panting and sweating with small splatters of blood on his face and shirt.

"Tae? What happened?" Jin's eyes widened.

"He turned." Taehyung replied while trying to catch his breath.

"What?" Jimin's face paled upon hearing this.

"Shit." Hoseok mumbled, his eyes widening with Jimin's.

"So you just left him there?!" Jin hissed before he set down the rest of the plates.

"What else was I supposed to do? Drag a vicious, 8 foot tall, 300 pound wolf back to the house? He would've torn me apart if I stayed there!" Taehyung shot back, wiping some of the spattered blood off his face.

Jungkook's mouth dropped. Was he talking about Namjoon? Namjoon turning into a giant furious wolf? He did say he was the Big Bad Wolf when they met...

"What set him off?" Jimin questioned quickly before Jin had the chance to. Taehyung turned to him.

"He saw someone..." Taehyung replied vaguely, his heart rate picking up as he remembered the scene.

"Who was it? Did you recognize him?" Hoseok raised his brows. Taehyung paused.

"No. But Namjoon did." Taehyung stayed completely still. "It was someone from his past, I think. I'm pretty sure he had that thing humans have. What's it called? STDs?"

"Why would Namjoon have STDs from seeing someone from his past?" Jimin looked unimpressed.

"You know, that disorder from trauma or something."

"That's PTSD, you dumb ass." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"That's not the point! The point is he turned and he's not supposed to!" Taehyung snapped.