a little help - Part 7

(Recap)
Then Draco said something I didn't expect

"God you're cute"

I looked up at him and he was blushing profusely
"Thank you"

He looked at me and I noticed he was also blushing. His eyes wondered round trying to look at anything but me.

"Draco relax, friends compliment each other" I smiled reassuringly to let him know I didn't think he was completely strange for just saying things randomly, honestly at least they are nice things.

"Okay..okay. Got it so anyway, I kinda wanna talk to you about Lexi. We have some answers" he said as I stood up. He led me to his lounge and I sat down, he sat down next to me and took a deep breath.

"So Lexi was in st.mungos, and they did some texts. I'm not sure if I told you about the outburst with pansy but something happened. Something new occurred, and we got the results back from the tests. We found out that she has the werwolf gene, because of our relations to Sirius black. It had a chance of being passed to us and Lexi has it. She doesn't know though and we don't know what to do." He spoke quite quickly and I sat there taking it all in. I thought quietly to myself, he awaited my answer.

"Well this is interesting" I said with a small laugh "that small girl has a big secret, sure is a change in events"

"I know but we have no one who can help, do you have any idea what to do?" He asked with genuine concern.

"If she can turn she could be quite a danger not only to bother but to herself she's a child. The best thing to do is teach her about it" I said with a small shrug.

He processed what I said and nodded. But then a quizzical look appeared on his face "how? My mother doesn't want her to know"

"Do what's best for Lexi Draco"

He nodded and invited me to play some games he had. I did. After a few hours of games and getting to know each other I left Draco's house and headed home.

Draco's POV:
When Hermione left I rushed straight to the home library and grabbed every book I could find that mentioned the words were and wolf. I sat there for 4 hours allowing the time to get to 10:45 and in the time I had read 5 books on werewolf's, yet I still had no idea how to tell Lexi.

Should I even tell her? I mean my mother told me not to but Hermione said do what's best for Lexi which would be to make her aware and train her young so nothing bad happens, right? I don't want to go behind my moms back, my dad wants to help. If he had connections to the blacks anymore he would have called them already, he wants to help her. Who could help her? We don't have any close good werewolf friends? I mean greybacks in Azkaban and I don't really want him around my little sister but I'm sure he'd know a lot. Ugh this isn't gonna be easy.

After a hard long day, I walked upstairs and went into my walk-in-closet in my room to change into my pjs.

My pjs for tonight were silk, green bottoms and a silk, green button up shirt.

Soon after I quickly wet my hands in my sink and ran them through my hair, it's what I do every night to keep my hair fresh.

I walked over to lexis room to find her fast asleep in bed, I went in and kissed her head. Then I suddenly noticed her teddy bear on the floor and I had to. So I picked it up and placed it between her tiny little arms.

I smiled before strolling back into my room and laying in bed reading a sixth book on werewolf's. I had never read so much in one day.

——————————————————————————————

Sorry it's short, I'm thinking on all the story line.

Help me out tho

Should Draco tell Lexi or stick to what his mother has said??

💚