Chapter Five

Chapter Five: Wife & Husband

" No worries about that, If I wanted to get you, you'd be already in my bed right now

" No worries about that, If I wanted to get you, you'd be already in my bed right now." The smirk grew over his face as he asked for another drink and the bar-tender was there to take his order in a flash. 

You tried as hard as you could to act normal " as cheesy as you sound now, I admire your confidence " You laughed then looked at him grabbing his second drink " You were about to be another girl's husband by now if things went well, So why would you want to be with another? " 

When your eyes lock the teasing expressions of only a few seconds ago have evaporated. Jungkook holds your gaze, You crack a joke about it all being a "strange staring contest" and he snorts. 

" I was trying to figure out if you were serious or not." Jungkook took a sip then looked at you again " Do you really think a man will remember being married if a hot girl approached him? " The man added with a small chuckle in the end.

He didn't notice that his words were anything but the right ones to say now, Thoughts were running down your mind " Dami is hot.." you painfully smiled playing with your almost empty glass " So I guess I c-can't blame him ? " you bite your lips before laughing at the tears that refused to stop " Tears.... Something I never understood. Why be sad about something which has already happened? After all, there's no point crying over spilled milk. Right? " 

Jungkook watched you and didn't say a word, He didn't understand your feelings, Why is she crying? The man cheated on her, True..... But why thinking about it now that it's over

Because she loves him

" You only knew today that they had been together? " Jungkook asked and you nodded whipping the tears way before finishing your drink.

" I just don't understand why they didn't tell me? Why would he want to marry me If he loved her ? " You sighed " Bullshit " you cursed then raised your hand to ask for another drink, the bartender looked at Jungkook who nodded to him. 

The moment the man put the drink next to you, wrapping your fingers around the glass you drunk the whole thing in one shot making the men's eyes widening " W-Wait......" Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

You really do have low alcohol tolerance

The rum turns down the volume on your thoughts. It brings memories of good times past, and you let yourself dwell in them rather than think. And at that moment you're here and not, existing in two perfect moments. Somehow it steadies you, gives you the resolve to go on. " You didn't tell why what happened to your fiance? Did she cheated too or just couldn't stand your rich ass ? " you giggled girlishly before ordering another drink.