Bro & BFF [4]

By ѕαкυяα

"Cupcake, I missed you so much." he ran towards me and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"Kookie, I missed you too." I wrapped my arms around him too.

He was back.

My best friend was back.

Jeon Jungkook was back.

I was beyond happy.

He went to USA when he was 20 with his father for further studies. We lost contact to some extent after both of us graduating from our colleges. All I knew was that he went with photography.

And now he was back after three years. What could be more wonderful than having your best friend back!

A best friend that was not for show off honestly. A best friend that gave me a shoulder to cry.

"Its been a while. I see you got married without even telling me, I guess I have many things to catch up with." Jungkook said with a wide grin.

"Yeah yeah sure Kook." I smiled at him moving to the side so that they can enter.

"Oh! So that is how you got married before me; and I thought we will get married at the same time." Jungkook said with a fake pout. 

"Stop pouting, you look like a bunny." I said and in return a pillow was thrown towards my direction which I dodged skillfully. 

"Ya, you still call me bunny. " He said making both of us laugh.

"OK OK Mr. photographer, all right?" I asked. Yes Kook is a professional photographer now. Times fly really fast.

"But Yoona are you like really happy with this marriage?" Yoongi asked  suddenly making my face go pale. I knew he would eventually suspect me and find out but never thought it would be  this soon.

But I couldn't say the truth. I didn't want him to worry.

"What are you talking about? I am completely happy and fine with this marriage. My husband loves me very much." I tried to sound as positive as I could.

Throughout his childhood he sacrificed his happiness because of me.

After the death of my mom he was the one who always took care of me whenever dad was busy. 

"Oh! I am glad to know that my little sister is happy." Yoongi gave his gummy smile. Thank God he was convinced.

"By the way you guys haven't told me how you two found my home together?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Actually I met Yoongi  at the airport in USA when he was returning to Korea. It was so unexpected yet fortunate." Jungkook answered smiling which shows his bunny teeth. How much I missed that smile. 

He was like the only friend I had in high school. Yeah yeah I was the unsocial.

"Hey, did you went to meet dad after you came back?" I asked Yoongi. He moved out from our house to live on his own when I graduated high school. 

"No,  I actually went to my home first when I returned yesterday. I am gonna meet him today." he said

"Then let me inform dad tha-" Yoongi cut me off.

"I want to surprise him." he smiled.

"So you wanna go now?" I asked on which he nodded. It's sort of true that the relation between my dad and my brother was not so good because of the carrier Yoongi chose. But I knew that he loved his son.