Chapter 34 - Down Bitch

GOD P.O.V *****

And just like i thought. Trial was extended and they were given more time to get everything together to convict me.

My family and crew was looking sad a nigga wasn't getting out and back home but I already knew what the fuck was up.

I rose up and I headed out with the guards and my lawyer passing by the people with the cameras and everybody asking questions.

I didn't say shit, I just kept my head up and that look on my face. I got into the van and thats when I was taken back to the prision and back to my cell and say right back on that uncomfortable ass bed.

I thought of What Quan, Chucky, and Rico came to tell me.

Damn, man. Thats twisting too many more people into the mix and adding more shit then I need. I got too fucking much to be dealing with then to worry about that problem. Or any fucking new problem.

" I swear a nigga never gets a fucking break " I spoke laying down looking at the ceiling trying to think.

I got a plan...but I need to have a back up plan just in case.

***

                            For a few days I just had to think and sat not doing much. I aint speak to no niggas in here , unless they niggas thats from my crew that got locked up that I've fuck with before.

" You got another visitor "

" Bm? " I asked getting up and letting them cuff me.

" No. This is another woman " He tells me. I was confused but I let them cuff me up and headed to the visiting areas.

It was only 30 minutes left in visiting hours so who ever the hell it was wouldn't have alot of time to talk to me. Or me talk to them if I wanted to see their asses.

I walked over to the back and they took me to a table where a girl was sitting.

" 30 minutes " They tell us and she stood up turning to face me. Damn.

" You can help me? " I ask.

" I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I can " She tells me smiling.

" You good at what you do, Ne'Veah..Im gon give you the benefit of doubt " I say looking at her.

She was fine as hell too. She had on this Versace Skirt suit and these matching Vesace hells and hair pinned up. She looked a million dollar ass female and lawyer.

" Um, nigga her eyes are up there " My head snaps to the side hearing Ice Voice.

" Where you been? "

" Handling this " The motions to the lawyer. " I had to go all the way to fucking Jersey. I met with her and flew right back. Nobody else can take on your case "