Chapter Eight

Chapter song: Easier by Mansionair

Colby's p.o.v.

We are coming down the slide and I lean forward to hold the GoPro in front of Y/N. I grab her shoulder to keep my hand steady. The last drop of the slide made Y/N fly off the front of the tube. As she flew forward, I fell back in the tube into the water. I look up and see Y/N laughing with Sam. I grab the tube and walk over to her.

"Oh my God, that was crazy," she said.

Y/N's p.o.v.

"You guys wanna go on the no tube ones?" Elton asked. We agreed and put the tubes back where they belong. We all got to the stairs for the next slide and Colby came up behind me. He put his hand on my lower back and it relaxed me a little. We got all the way up the stairs and I was a little scared so I went to immediately get on the slide. We all sat down in a row and grabbed each others hands. Elton on the left then Sam, then me, then Colby. Elton had the GoPro and we started to all inch forward to go down the slide. We fall forward into the slide and Elton and Sam fly forward. I slide all around spinning around on my back. I fall on my stomach and get water in my mouth. I start coughing and I feel hands come around my waist. I feel Colby pull me back into his lap and we keep sliding forward. I could feel the vibrations of him laughing. We catch up to Elton and Sam, and Sam was on his stomach going face first. We see a big drop at the end and I felt myself come up off the slide a bit.

We fall into the big pool and I got water up my nose. I was laughing and coughing trying to catch my breath. I get out of the pool and Elton suggested we go back to Corey, Kat, Tessa, and Noah.

We get back to the others and Kat runs right up to Sam. He pulls her in for a kiss. Colby was standing close to me and he seemed like something was bothering him. Colby walked over to the edge of the wave pool, going in and talking to Corey. Sam walked over to me and said, "hey can I talk to you real quick?"

"Uh yea," I responded. He told Kat I would be right back then grabbed my arm leading me to the side. I could see Colby watching us out of the corner of my eye.

"So I know we all just met, but it seems our group really likes you. We think it'd be fun to film more videos with you guys in the future."

"Oh yea! That'd be fun," I replied smiling.

"Cool, can I get your number then?" He asked pulling out his phone. I gave him my number and he put it in as a new contact. "So we are having a party at our house and I was wondering if you and your friends wanna come?" He asked.

"Yea! That's cool! When is it?" I asked.

"This Friday at eight. I'll text you the address." He said.

"Alright," I replied. He walked away with a smile and went back over to Kat. I walked into the pool over to Tessa. "Hey, you guys having fun?" I asked.

"Oh yea! This is great! We went on a few small slides while we waited for you guys." She replied laughing.

"Ok cool. So Sam invited us to a party this Friday at their house. Do you wanna go?"

Tessa glanced at Noah and smiled, "that sounds fun." I knew she was going to say yes. Tessa has always been a party girl, I was too don't get me wrong it just took a little bit to warm me up.

We spent the rest of the night at the park riding slides, in the lazy river, and we even went back into the amusement park for a little bit. At the end of the night, or should I say morning, we said goodbye to everyone.

"So I guess I'll see you around," Colby said before hugging me.

"Well actually... see you Friday," I replied. He pulled back from the hug and looked at me confused.

"Huh?" He was so cute.

"Oh Sam invited us to the party." I smiled and he turned around glancing at Sam. Sam winked at him and laughed.

"Great! Then I guess I'll see you then." He turned around and left with the rest of the group. I turned back around and got into the car with Tessa and Noah.

"So?" She asked, while turning on the car. I was confused what she meant so I just said what.

"Uh what do you mean 'what?' You and Colby!" She yelled laughing and hitting the steering wheel.

"Oh uh... I don't know. He's cute I guess." I said awkwardly. I was lying straight through my teeth, he was straight up hot. His light blue eyes, the way he smiles with his whole face, his hair, sense of style, his voice. This man could melt me with one look.

"Hellooooo?" Tessa said in a singy-song voice. I guess I had been daydreaming.

"Oh what?" I said snapping out of it.

"I said, we are going shopping tomorrow for the party. So you look your best for Colby." She looked at me in the rear view mirror and winked. Tessa had always been a good wing woman, but most people just didn't seem interested in me.

Tessa and Noah dropped me off at my apartment and I said my goodbyes. I get inside and immediately change into pajamas. I lay down on my bed grabbing my laptop and going on YouTube. Guess I should check out who these guys are. I didn't know their last names but I remember Colby telling me they had a duo channel. I type 'Sam and Colby' into the search bar and click on the first video that shows up. It was titled 'EXPLORING AIRPLANE GRAVEYARD.'

A/N: y/n has joined the Sam and Colby fandom. Let me know what you think in the comments! <3
-Sam