58

Annies pov

Beep
Beep

I jolt up and calm down as I realize it's my alarm clock, not a heart monitor.

I sigh heavily as I rub my face.

It's been a week.

Navi gets married today.

I'm happy for her I am. She deserves this happiness. It's just, she has been gone from the house living with Bain, and I'm.

I'm just lonely.

Part of me is pissed off, I rejected him, I shouldn't feel this way. I just want to go back to normal, to just where all I had to worry about was Navi.

Now, now I don't have to worry about her, that leaves a lot of time on my hands. Leaves a lot of unwanted thoughts bombing my mind.

Maybe I could hire a witch. They can break bonds right?

I groan.

The rejection was supposed to break the bond.

Suddenly a sharp pain is felt in my abdomen. A silent cry leaves my lips as I turn to my side in a fetal position. My neck on the right side burns, my stomach burns and my head feels as though I could explode.

I feel on fire. I moan as I grasp my bed sheets tightly as I squirm in pain.

Then as quick as it comes it goes. I'm left breathing heavily with wide eyes.

What just happened.

Suddenly my phones starts ringing and I jump before quickly picking it up. "Annie where are you? You are supposed to be here getting ready for your sisters wedding, chop chop, bitch, chop chop." Click

I groan at Fraisers demanding tone before finally rolling out of bed. I sigh and quickly take a shower.

I put on some comfortable clothes, I don't bother with my make up or hair knowing Fraiser will do it later.

I practice a happy smile, plaster it on my face and walk out while grabbing my keys.

I get in my car and quickly make my way to the castle.

*

I walk in the castle and look around at all the maids running around getting everything ready, making sure it's perfect. They wear happiness as they talk about the new queen. How nice and simple she is. Helpful, kind hearted.

I smile at the impression my sister makes on them.

"Finally! Come on your giving Fraiser a heart attack." Riley states frantically as she grabs my hand and drags me up the stairs.

My eyes widen at Riley's appearance. Riley has always been beautiful, but more like a scary beautiful. Now, her makeup is flawless, her hair is curled in soft ringlets. She looks beautiful in a more innocent way. Not like she could kill you with a kiss to the cheek.

"I know you're not used to me looking like this but stop staring, it's weird." Riley states with out looking at me as she continues to drag me down the hallway. I quickly look away from her a light blush on my cheeks.

We walk into a room and Fraiser looks my way immediately, he gives me a glare then points to a seat. I nod and without argument I quickly sit down.

*

"Hold still Annie." Fraiser grumbles as he tries to put the false eyelashes on me.

"Im trying." I state with my nose scrunched up. "They feel weird."