Welcome,In Each Other's Life!

Anika is lying on the road in rain, injured.Shivaay is watching her with unbelievable eyes.Getting out from the state of shock,he runs towards her.Sitting beside Anika, Shivaay takes her head in his lap.He says crying-

S: Why all these had to happen with you only?

He hugs her like tomorrow will never come so he doesn't want to lose the opportunity.So intense! Further he says-

S: I...I am here with you okay?I won't let anything happen to you.........Shivaay is crying very bitterly.He hugs Anika again.Afterwards he stands up taking her in his arms then moves towards his car.

Hospital

_______

Shivaay has managed to reach nearby hospital.He is seen shouting for doctor to help.Doctor,nurses come to him with a stretcher.Shivaay makes Anika lie down on it then says in a shivering tone-

S: Doctor,plz save Anika.I..I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi.I will provide, arrange anything you need but plz,save her life....Doctor is examining Anika.

D: Relax Mr.Oberoi.We will do our best.Sister,take her to the OT right now and make her wear an oxygen mask.I am coming....Nurses take away Anika.Shivaay is holding Anika's hand but compels himself to let go of it.He keeps looking at her.Doctor says to him-

D: You need to complete the formalities Mr.Oberoi.We have to operate her fast.Blood has released profusely and she will need blood.Can you tell me what is her blood group?

Shivaay is not listening to what doctor is saying.Doctor asks again, touching him-

D: I can understand your situation Mr.Oberoi but at this moment she needs treatment.Plz tell the blood group.If you don't know then we have to conduct test immediately.We have little time in hand.Are you listening to me?

S: Ani... Anika's blood group is O positive.

D: Don't worry, everything will be fine.Have faith in God...........He leaves assuring Shivaay.

He falls down on the floor and starts crying very badly.The next moment he stops crying then stands up on his feet.

S: No,I can't fall weak.I have to be strong,for Anika.Yes,you have to be Shivaay,you have to.....He repeats this line.

There one by one nurses are coming and going from OT,taking this or that for operation.Shivaay is standing outside.One nurse comes to him with some paper and asks him to sign-

S: Sister,is Anika okay?Tell something at least.

N: We have completed all the necessary procedure and now main operation will start.Can't tell anything other than this.You have to maintain patience as operation will take time.Plz sign the bond.......Shivaay takes the pen and paper from nurse's hand.His hands are trembling.

N: Hurry up Mr.Oberoi.We can't waste time.Don't worry,nothing will happen to your Wife!

"Nothing will happen to your wife" echo's in his ear! Shivaay looks at nurse in bewilderment.

S: But sister I am.....He couldn't complete.

N: Sign the bond Mr.Oberoi.We are running out of time.Try and understand.........At last Shivaay signs the bond in a trembling hand as Anika Vardhan Trivedi's husband-Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

Nurse leaves collecting the papers.Red light of the OT turns on!

Oberoi Mansion

______________

Omkara is trying to call Shivaay but his phone is unreachable.

O: Why is not Shivaay answering my call?He gets irritated.Rudra is eating popcorn.He says- 

R: Anika di's family must be pampering bhaiya a lot.That's why he is not taking your phone calls!I wanted to go with bhaiya.At least I could be able to update the news, coming live!But you all refused.Now suffer!He makes face.

O: Rudra,chup rehne ke liye kya lega tu?

R: Ek chocolate milkshake bana do,like bhaiya!Om glares him in anger.

O: Shivaay is not answering my phone.Everyone tried but result is zero.We are worried here and you are joking around?Kuch toh sharam kar!

Rudra is about to say something but Om's phone rings.Shivaay is on the call.

O: Shivaay,are you alright?I was waiting for your call since long.You told me you would call once you could be free.Why had you not called? Everyone here is worrying for you.Tell me the truth,are you okay or what?

S: I am fine Om but.......

O: But what Shivaay?

Shivaay describes all the incidents happened in Trivedi Villa to Anika's accident.Finishing he says-

S: I absolutely don't know what will happen next.Just don't.

O: Listen to me, don't take any stress.I am coming to you.After that we will discuss what should be done.I am coming......He cuts the call.

R: What happened?Anika di ki family mein se kisi ladki ne bhaiya ko pasand kar li kya?Wish I could be there!Could have impressed few!

O: Rudra,this is serious.I am going to meet Chote Papa......He leaves.

Rudra: Hmmmmm....Rudra,kuch toh gadbar hain!

Trivedi Villa

__________

Gauri is trying to call someone but phone is coming engaged.Mrs.Trivedi is also with her.

V: What happened?

G: Mr.Oberoi's phone is engaged Mom.Let me try again.......Phone is unreachable now.I think because of the rain.No,this is not done.I have to do something.