Burns of Envy

Fours weeks passed and their relationship grew stronger and stronger. By now, [Y/N] finally learned that she loved Hitoshi and because of this, it made every single day bright and beautiful. She laughed and smiled all day with the love of her life by her side. She never wanted this to end.

     "[Y/N], I want to bring you to a party. Will that be okay?" asked Hitoshi. "It'll show you how fun life can be as a teenager."

     "Have you been to a party before?"

     "Yup," he answered with a small smile. "It's actually really fun and since I finally have a girlfriend, I won't have be dancing alone there. The only thing that we really have to be careful is to not drink too much alcohol. It'll give you a hangover tomorrow."

      She blushed when he said 'girlfriend' and was glad that he didn't notic. But hmm....drinking alcohol won't be too much of a problem for her. She never drank it before. She'll probably try it, but after a little, she'll probably stop.

     "Okay then, let's go," she agreed. Hitoshi nodded and pecked at her lips. They were walking away from their school building since school had just ended and she was embarrassed that they were showing affection in public. "It's kind of weird that people know we're dating now."

      "Well they gotta know that you're mine somehow," he chuckled. He draped his arm over her shoulders and pulled her in, making her lean against his chest. Just like that, they walked in that form to whoever the party was.

     The minute they arrived at the house, [Y/N] had felt a tinge of regret. Loud music could already be heard from the outside and the house was littered of red cups. There were people outside as well and a lot of them were.....doing some rather sexual action with each other. It was sort of a horrifying sight.

     She mentally shook her head at herself and gathered her courage. It was probably better on the inside. It'll be fine....

     It wasn't better at all. It was even more crowded on the inside and the sights of what people were doing was gross. She had Hitoshi by her side though, so she knew she was okay.

     "Do you want to go dance?" Hitoshi yelled so that he could be heard through the music.

     She didn't know how to dance but she wasn't sure what else to do here, so she nodded. He grabbed her hand and guided her among the crowds and then they reached the dance floor. Right away, he started dancing and after a minute, she followed lead. Feeling self-conscious, she tried to loosen it up and yet it was still hard to.

     Suddenly, she was handed a red cup with something in it and she could see Hitoshi had gotten one too. Immediately, he started to drink it and for some reason, two skin-revealing girls went to flock around him. "Hey boy," one of them purred. "You seem like a hot one."

     Her stomach knotted as she stared at them and she felt herself getting mad. Seeing that they were all drinking the red cups, she looked down at her own. To prove to Hitoshi that she was better than these stupid girls, she decided to drink whatever the hell this was.

     Sipping it at first, her throat started to burn. It tasted disgusting and it was not pleasing at all, but she continued to drink it all down. When she finished, she suddenly started to feel woozy, but at the same time, her vision grew to like the views of the party. She sort felt more free now.

     While her boyfriend was distracted on with telling the slutty girls off, she stumbled over to the kitchen to find more of the red cups. She wanted more and craved for more. Once she had more, she was going to belt out on the dance floor and have the time of her life.

     Grinning widely at the table of red cups, she went to drink another. And then another one. And then another one.

     Behind her, a hot, masculine boy decided to approach her.