Chapter 35

ICE P.O.V **

The porn tape blew up. I didn't think the shit was that serious, and its not but all of a sudden everybody wants to make a big deal out of it.

I just didn't like the part of sitting down Ivory and telling her about it. I think that was worst then when I told her I was a stripper.

She was not expecting that news at all. But I couldn't do anything about it. Everything had been done.

" Why does Daniel want to see me too? " She asked as we went through security and getting checked at the jail.

" Because he wants to talk to you "

" About the porn the thing? " She grunted making me laugh. " I don't want to sit and talk about that any more or hear it "

" Nah " I say taking my keys and walking through with her. They took us to a table and sat us down to wait for my man.

A few minutes later he came shackled up and with a mug.

Guess someone isn't happy today.

" What the fuck " He tells me.

" There wasn't shit I could do...It got out. They stole it "

" All of them or just that one? " He sat.

" Eww, there more " Ivory looks up. He looked at her then back to me.

" Oh my fucking God " He sighs.

" i found the others. Just that one got out " I tell him. There are about 5 other times where we have recorded our self.

" This is added bullshit on top of bullshit already going on. I cant catch a break "

" Its nothing to be stressing over now. Its done, we got more important shit to be worried about then a tape made 5 months ago. " I roll my eyes.

" Whats up with you fighting in school? " He looked at Ivory.

" It was nothing important either "

" The hell if it wasn't "

" Their was a discussion in U.S history and your name was mentioned with Alpachino.  They started calling you all types of stuff and talking about you crazy and I let them know they didn't even know you and their running their mouths about something They dont have a clue about " She tells him.

" you might do bad things some time..But your not that evil bad dude. I know this , and that made me mad hearing them slander your name and laugh about it "

" I feel where your coming from, Iv. People gon always have shit to say. Especially people thats on the outside. We cant worry about them mafuckahs. They not even on our level. They peasants " I laughed a little. " A princess cant be worried about the maids talking "

She smiled looking at him.

" For'real, they just gon run they damn mouths...them talking aint making us no richer. Unless they putting hands on you or money in yo pockets, Fuck them. I dont want you out here getting into trouble behind this shit, you heardz me? Let them keep talking. Cause as soon as I get out they gon be quiet and we gon be back on our shit. Cars, cribs, and vacations while they stalking yo instagram pictures "