Forty Three.

Excuse any mistakes. Enjoy.

Faith's POV

I'm slowly putting away the dishes from the dishwasher and I'm getting tired. Being twenty seven weeks hasn't been the best experience in my life. I'm super tired all of the time and the sickness that most pregnant women experience during their first trimester hasn't left. I can honestly say, I'm not enjoying being pregnant.

I believe this is still my punishment for stepping out on Dave. Terrible sickness and not knowing who the father of my child is. Everything is just bad and I'm not feeling none of this. Don't even get me started on the crying that I do randomly everyday. I could have had the best day and I'll just start crying. I'm not a cryer. I don't cry, but this kid says otherwise.

I heard the front door open and I knew it was Dave, but I'm in too much pain to jet to greet him. I've been having some cramping pains and the baby has been kicking all day. They're very active today. I honestly should be sitting down, but guys I'm so tired of sitting and laying around. I get bored easily.

"Bae!" He yelled out.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I tiredly yelled out.

"Hey- what's wrong?" He came over to me and placed his hands on my face. "You ain't lookin good, mama. Come on." He took the dish out of my hand and led me to the guest room. He pulled the covers back and helped me lay down. He sat down and grabbed one of my feet to start giving me a massage. "Faith you gotta lay down and rest. Your feet are way too swollen to keep walking around and pretending like they aren't. I know they hurt too."

"They do." I admitted and he shook his head. "How was your trip?" I asked changing the subject.

"Great. I got a lot of work done. I got some things in the works. I think you'll like it." He nodded.

"I'm sure I will. You know I like your music."

"How you been feeling since I talked to you last night?"

"To be completely honest, I haven't been feeling good today. Last night was restless. She's been kicking all day and night which keeps me up, and so does my belly since I can't sleep the way I want. I'm just over this whole thing. I love my child, no doubt about that, it's just the changes that my body is going through haven't been the most enjoyable or best experience." I admitted. "BUT positive vibes only. I'm good. I need to turn this around and embrace the changes and not complain about them. Positivity." I said while rubbing my stomach.

"I'm sorry baby." He said and kissed my belly while rubbing it. I slightly tugged at his hand and gestured him to lay beside me and he did.

We laid there for a minute before I decided to say something. "I'm sorry about how I was acting while you were away."

"Whatchu mean?" He looked down at me.

"About the whole marriage thing."

He smacked his lips. "Girl you know I ain't trippin off that. I know it was the hormones talkin." He said, waving me off.

"Yeah, but babe I want to apologize. Actually I want to apologize for a lot of things. There have been times that I've known you during our relationship that I've played victim and done some other things. Imma keep it real, I was difficult in the beginning. I gave you a hard time, initially and I want to apologize for that, so I'm sorry." I looked up at him and said. This has been weighing heavily on my heart for a minute now. I felt it was time to do that.

"I accept it. Let me say sorry too then. I was a dickhead in the beginning of our relationship. Many times I was disrespectful to you and that's not right. I don't like how I treated you, so I'm sorry too."