Kokushibo x Reader Lemon

Requested by, Abs_Hou

(Hey— he's kinda hot,-)

Enjoy!
...

You sat perched up on the giant sofa muzan placed inside of the demons lair..

You awaited for kokushibo, boredom clouding your mind as you grew impatient. Knowing he'd be taking his sweet time, as always.

You were sort of scared, like.

You'd have a heart attack at that moment if one of muzans pets came near you
Kokushibo only held you here while he got a few necessities not mentioned to you, warning the others that he'd have their head if you were touched by any of them, muzan included.

You brung your knees up to your chest beginning to feel tired as he took awhile.

You've been sitting on that comfortable couch for fourty-five minutes exactly, continuously nodding off thinking of him returning soon.

Soon enough, you were out. Douma sat and watched your body slump over on the rather large cushion, taking a seat.
Before he could do anything to you, ignoring kokushibo's rules..he became startled as kokushibo then appeared in front of your unconscious form, picking you up.

Before disappearing in thin air of course. He gave douma a sideline look, as if he knew what the woman feening demons intentions were.-

Black clouds surrounded the two before the smoke cleared up, you and Kokushibo gone,
Douma smiled widely and shrugged, deciding to go somewhere else.

————

You woke up a little ways after kokushibo left the house of demons, the odd black smoke filling your nostrils and lungs causing you to cough as you awoke in his arms, recognizing the decor of your room as you looked down at the carpet.

Turning your head upwards to see six eyes staring back at you, you were always astonished by his eyes though that wasn't the case the first time you met him, gradually you both eased into comfort.

A long story that is, saved for later.

You grew feelings for this intellectual man...though you couldn't really call him that, his attitude is precise though.

'Haha,' you thought in your head.

You always told him nerdy jokes that'd annoy him very much, now you loved doing this because that's how you gained his attention the most.

You were a sucker for him, you'd be "off track" when he would have 'important talks' with you, just admiring his facial features as he spoke.
————

You found yourself cupping his face into your hands, reaching up as you he still held your upper form in his lap as your knees sat high on the other end of him.

All of his eyes closed, he seemingly enjoyed you caressing his face..

He didn't like letting you touch him that often though, he knew you'd become perverted.

He became stiff as you leaned upwards. Pressing your form onto his, he leaned back and grabbed ahold of the blanket covering your soft bed .

You smiled, you knew he knew—

All of his eyes closed except for the middle pair, where his original eyes would be.

You planted a kiss on his nose. He visibly became strained as you did so, not feeling such a sensation in so long, feeling an empty era in his chest pulsating...