43

Harry

It's finally time, it is two minutes until my album drops all around the world. I've been waiting for this to happen in what feels like forever.

I'm right now sitting at the only place that would make sense for me to be. The small little coffee shop.

Alison I sitting on the other side of the table with a cup of hot chocolate in front of her, she is sitting on her phone looking at the timer going down.

"I can't believe this is happening." I mumble when the time finally strikes midnight. It's actually out in the world. It almost feels like the first time, this time it's completely my own.

My phone is blowing up with tweets and I also get a message from Ian that tells me that in just a couple of seconds it has over half a million of downloads. How does all these people have so fast internet?

"This is crazy." I mumble and I can hear Alison laugh a little from the other side of the table.

"Do you mind?" She asks me and holds up her phone with my new album on it. I know she means if I mind her playing it.

"No not at all." I say and give her a smile, I'm so proud of this album. The finish result it just perfect, William's changes made the album magical.

I sit there while she gets up to plug her phone in to the speakers, and just as she presses play the door opens and in stumble the only person I didn't expect to see.

Drunk.

Defiently drunk.

"ALISON!" His voice is a little slurry, but still just as beautiful.

"Louis." She says and gives him a small smile when he stumbles up towards the counter. She is already pouring a cup of coffee before he reaches her. He haven't noticed me sitting there following his every step with my eyes.

"Coffee?" Alison asks while giving the cup a light nudge towards him.

"Irish preferably." Louis answers, the joke very clear in his voice. Damn I've missed him.

"Oh really? Haven't you already consumed enough of those tonight?" She laughs a little and I can't help but smile, somehow just being close to him feels right. I know it's not right. It's not our time.

But why does it feel so right?

"This is him right?" His question is in a different tone than before, it's almost like he is breaking inside while asking. Alison nods and open her mouth to say something but he cuts her of before she can even say something.

"He sounds amazing." The words are a little shaky.

"It's not My Chemical Romance or anything, but I guess it is okay." I don't know where those words came from but they're out now and he is looking at me. Those beautiful blue eyes are looking straight in to mine.

Damn he is beautiful.

"Hi." He says with a smile, I feel like everything is just falling in to place. This feels so damn right, but why did it end if it was right to begin with.

"Hi."

Louis

How did I end up here? Fuck I don't even care.

I just know that something inside of me just snapped when I saw him sitting there at OUR table drinking his fucking coffee like nothing happened. Like we just didn't end things.

So instead of starting a normal conversation after the normal Hi's I just walked over to him and pulled him with me in to the bathroom.

I don't know if it was the alcohol taking or not, but I'm currently being pushed up against the bathroom door with Harry pressed closely against me. His lips are moving over my neck setting every piece of me on fire.

How can this be so wrong when it feels so fucking right? I can't even remember why everything happening around us even bothered me when I could be with him.

Why did the constant ringing on the door bother me when I could have this, when I could have Harry?

You don't really realise what you have until it's gone, it's true. I can't even understand how anything could be worth losing this, nothing compares to what I'm feeling right here and now.

"Fuck..." I breathe out when he leaves a trail of kisses on my neck.

"Haven't people told you it's bad to swear?" He stopped. Why did he stop?

I can see the little glimpse in his eyes that tells me he is joking. Damn this isn't the fucking time to be fucking with me... or you know it is but like it's not the time to be messing with me.

His lips are then connected with mine and I can't help myself, I just move my hands all over his body until their inside of his shirt, finally some skin on skin.

I'm burning up from this, he is literally setting me on fire with his kisses.

I pull him closer to me, letting my nails sink in to the skin of his back. He deepens the kiss and all I can think of is how amazing he tastes.

I might be drunk but I would recognise this taste anywhere, not even the coffee that he was drinking earlier covers up the taste of him.

I moan against his lips and he disconnects them to go back to kissing my neck.

"Harry.... I love you." The words comes out before I can ever think it over, not that it makes them any less true.

He stops kissing me and my eyes meet those green ones, they're different from earlier.

He looks so confused, why?

"What are we doing Louis? What even is this?" I can hear how heartbroken he sounds and all I can think is that I don't know. I don't have the answers.

"I don't know."