2

The car ride was silent. We both sat in the back of the car but far away from each other. I could see Minho was as nervous as I was. He was all the way on the other side. Looking out the window hands in fist. Ahem.

     "When we get home, Minho I want you to take Jisung around the house so he can get familiar with it. And if there is still time, please show him around the neighbourhood too." Mr.Lee said. Minho nodded his head and turned back to the window. I sighed quietly and fell asleep.

     When I woke up I was still in the car. I saw Minho over me shaking me to wake up. I groan a bit and he chuckled. I took off my seatbelt and he helped me out the car.

     "Now Jisung, I want you to know that you are welcome here and if you need anything please tell us." He explains. I nod my head and Minho starts showing me around the house. Living room, Mr.Lee's office, washrooms, bathrooms, the backyard, his room, my room, and all ended at the kitchen.

     "Do you know how to cook Jisung?" Minho asks. I was confused "I guess not, well don't worry it's not like I can either haha," I laughed along with him.

     "What happened to Ynah?" I asked. "Ynah? You mean your brother?" He questions back. I nodded. He sighed.

     "Sorry I couldn't do anything about him, he's in jail, but don't worry not for life sooner or later his sentence will be over," he explains "how long will be the sentence???" I eagerly asked.

     "Ehrmm, sorry I don't know that part" he scratched the back of his neck "Let's go to your room, k?" I agreed and followed him up the stairs. He showed me the closet and that we will go shopping soon for new clothes, but for now I'll be using his clothes.

     "Do you want to still go for the walk?" He asks "Uhm no I think I might just wash up for the night and sleep...if that's okay," I hung my head low.

    "Of course it's okay!" He pats my back "The bathroom is down the hall but if the bathroom is being used just go in my room okay?" He smiles.

"Okay" I say "Oh and never, ever look or come into my room without permission." He said with a serious voice. I gulped and nodded.

     He left the room and I let out a big sigh. Lee Minho I kept thinking or his name in my head. Finally I got up and took a shower.

     While taking a shower I felt like I was being watched. I spoke out loud seeing if anyone would respond but no one talked back. I continued my shower. When I was finished I dried myself up and threw the towel over my shoulders.

Walking back down the hall to my room I saw Minho's door slightly opened. I thought of seeing him and talking to him, but before I could open the door to the fullest. I heard moaning? I peeked through the crack of the door and I saw him touching himself. Omg I gasp but my hand flew to my mouth to cover it.

I run back to my room, not even realizing I dropped my towel. I sat on my bed trying to think of what just happened. Minho was touching himself and stroking it?

My brother Ynah talking about this before. I walked in on him have what they call 'sex' the girl asked if I was joining them but I was confused. Later he told me about what he was doing and explained it. He told me if I ever do it I need to wear what's called 'protection' when I heard that I've always thought that sex will hurt if you don't wear protection.

But this one is different. Minho was by himself. I shook the thought off and tried to forget. Just then I remembered my towel! I ran to the door, but when I opened it Minho stood in font of me. I gulped. He held my towel.

"Ehrm..you dropped your towel," he says awkwardly. I took the towel out of his hands.

"Uhm, thanks, I was just about to get it..." I say shyly. I started to close the door, but he stopped me.

"Hey, Jisung you didn't happen to see anything right?" He questions. Omg does he know I saw him?!Did I gasp too loud?! It's okay Jisung remember what Ynah taught you. Something called 'lying'.

"Was I supposed to?" I act innocent "Sorry I didn't see anything but thank you for bringing me back my towel, goodnight!" I shut the door before letting him speak. Once the door was shut I leaned against it and brushed my hands through my hair.

"Phew"

Hey fellas did I take the story too fast by how jisung saw him masterbating ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) it was it just fine ;) k see you tomorrow bye losers >:]

     Edited; @ 12:21 a.m. August 22, 2019