Thirty Seven || Yang Hyerin

Note:I forgot how cases started so here's me trying to act smart

Note:
I forgot how cases started so here's me trying to act smart. 🤡

Yang Hyerin
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2190

* * *

Jiyeon

I was cuddled up against the body of my man with him being the big spoon. I was the small spoon. I stirred awake when I felt him start to get out of bed. His arms slowly removed themselves from my body which left me whining.

"No," I mumbled into the pillow.

"You're awake?" his morning voice asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

He sighs and gets into bed again. He wraps his body around mine like last time. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and then start kissing from my jawline to my lips.

"Well then, good morning baby," he smiled and left his lips against mine.

I kissed him back and it slowly it became really hot. The whole make-out session was just going on for a long time before a knock on the door cut it short. We separated the kiss with him getting out of bed to come and check who knocked.

"Oh, so you're coming with right?" I heard Jimin say to the person.

"Yeah, the two of us actually," the man answered slowly.

"Alright, we'll get ready," Jimin closes the door after finishing his talk.

"Who was it?" I asked with half-lidded eyes.

"Jaemin," he paused, "and Mingyu. Also, my brothers' girlfriends that were with you. They were key witnesses so they have to go."

"What about you?" I sit up with my hands placed in front of me.

"I'll be on your side at the gallery behind you," he smiled softly.

"This is scary, I've never been to court," I mutter as I fiddle with the bedsheets.

"Don't be scared, I'm sure our lawyer will win for us," he announced and walked towards my sitting position.

"Now where were we?" he smirked.

That whole morning was just us having the time of our lives together. We touched each other all through that time and gave each other the affection we missed. After that, we had to get ready for the trial. My side being the prosecutor v. the defendant being Hyerin. I hope nothing bad happens. I've never been to court so I hope she doesn't turn the event into lies upon lies.