H2owildcat

Del is a necko
               Kitten/master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Delirious' POV )
           I mewled and pawed Tyler's leg. He was busy playing with Evan, Nogla, fourzero, and terrorizer. An idea popped into my head.
       I got under the desk and played with his belt. He muted his mic and looked down at me. "What are you doing kitten?" I shrugged and smiled innocently at him. He stared for a minute before going back to playing.
     My ears twitched as I unbuttoned his pants and carefully took his member out. I licked my lips and smirked. I kitten licked up his member. I stopped at the head and felt him tense up.
I sucked on his tip and slowly moved my hand up and down. He groaned and leaned back. He played it off as him dying and glared at me.
I continued to give him a blowjob. I hallowed my cheeks and put more in my mouth. I bobbed my head and hummed. He bit his lip hard and gripped his mouse tighter. "I-i gotta go g-guys." I gagged softly on him and felt my tail move from side to side. He shut off his computer and pulled me up by my hair roughly.
      "You think that's funny kitten? Huh? I think you need punished." I gulped softly and felt my eyes go wide. He shoved me on to the bed and crawled on top. "You wanna embarrass me in front of our friends? You won't want to after I'm done." I shivered and looked at him. He intimidated me quite a bit.
          He flipped me over and straddled my legs. He pulled down the sweatpants I was wearing. I had no boxers on prier. I felt my cheeks heat up as his hands roamed all over.
He slapped my right butt cheek, then the left, and repeated the pattern. The sting from his slaps soon turned into tiny tingles. I moaned softly causing him to stop. I whined at the loss of his touch. He smirked and rubbed the red area. I whined again. "P-please.."
      "Beg me for it." His tone turned serious. "Please ty?.." he took his belt off and struck my ass. "That's not my name kitten." I whined softly feeling embarrassed. "P-please master?.." with that, he laid me on my back.
( Tyler's POV )
I laid him down and got between his legs. I rubbed my kitten's thighs and smirked. He squirmed and turned his head to the side. I hooked his chin and made him look at me. "Keep your eyes on me. Got it?" He nodded softly.
        I grabbed lube from the nightstand and poured some on my hand. I rubbed my member and lined up with his hole. I pushed in slowly and heard him whine softly. "It's ok kitten. The pain will go away soon." He nodded and closed his eyes. I thrusted slowly, but soon sped up. His hands found their way to my hair and pulled me down.
    He kissed me roughly, me kissing back. He moaned into the kiss. Our tongues danced together before we broke the kiss for air. His tail wrapped around my leg I held his waist and went deeper. "Ah~ m-master~" His moans were beautiful to me. "Mm~ you like it kitten? Want me to go faster?" He nodded softly and gripped onto the bed sheets.
       I did go faster, but a little more rough. I put one of his legs on my shoulders and started to pound into him. "A-ah!~ master~ d-don't.. stop~" I smirked and angled myself so I could hit his prostate.
      As soon as I did he was a moaning mess. I groaned in pleasure when he tightened up. "I-I'm gon-.." he came on his lower abdomen. After a few more thrusts, I came in him.
I cleaned both of us up and laid beside him. "Maybe I should embarrass you more often." Delirious said tiredly. I pulled him closer and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So. Request will be closed until further notice. I'm really trying hard to get these done and I've fallen behind. As soon as I get the rest done, requests will be back open. Thank you for understanding