Bond

"My Eddie loves her."

Venom speaks to Carnage by the window. Both cats sat at the edge looking out at the raindrops.

"I, love her Venom."

"It's a problem that we love her."

Carnage's cat ears twitch as he licks his paws. "I won't leave my y/n. She needs me."

The cats turns back hearing you moan a bit. Eddie raises his arm wrapping it around your shoulder as you both cuddle together.

The symbiotes agree that their hosts are adorable. They care for their hosts more than anything else. A greater meaning.

"We will not leave them. We will stay no matter what. But we must come to an understanding. My Eddie loves her, he wants her. There for I as well."

Venom has to make it clear that whatever Eddie wants he wants as well. "I, will not share." Carnage growls.

There is a big difference between Venom and Carnage. The I and the us. Carnage becoming its own individual being and Venom being a more open flow.

The dependants and independent.

"What you are doing is leading her into danger. She will be in danger. You will bring more suffering than freedom."

Carnage watches the rain drops tap the window. "We enjoy it." He lies. Carnage makes sure that when he does take over your body you are unconscious. "She's been through a lot. Her suffering is mine."

Venom lays down tucking his paws in his chest. "Who was it? The man she killed."

Carnage keeps silence as he looks back you cuddling against Eddie.

No one will ever understand that day. All that has happened.

"Cletus Kasady".