Ch. 8

Date: January 14th
[Katsuki's POV]- Time: 2:31
The nerd ran in the opposite direction that he was going before. That damn bastard. He probably was trying to leave, but he ran away just because of me. Why did he even decide to become a hero if he was a puss? Weird.

I saw the nerd walk up the stairs. Strange, because school was already over. I thought maybe he would take the other exit out, but he just left to go up the stairs.

I decided to follow him because he might have been doing something suspicious.

He finalły reached the top of the stairs to the roof and opened the door, taking steps and looking around. He finally walked over to the edge. I slowly stepped closer to him and hid behind a wall that divided the roof into sections. I saw him take off his shoes and place them neatly on the floor. He stepped onto the ledge, and before he jumped, I came out. I couldn't just watch. Why did the bastard even try doing that?

And then it hit me. Of course it was because of me. IM A FUCKING DUBMB ASS!

[No POV]
"What are you doing?" Katsuki yelled, carefully stepping closer to his former best friend. Izuku sighed, sitting in the ledge of the roof and looking Bakugou in the eyes. "Nothing, I'm just doing what you told me." He responded, dangling his legs off the edge of the roof. Katsuki's expression slowly changed to panic because it looked like there might have been no way to talk his former friend out of this. Izuku looked willing to put an end to his life. "Look Deku, step away from the ledge." Katsuki yelled angrily, stepping closer. Izuku laughed, wiping his tear-stained face.

"Or else what? You'll torment me more and say that I'm worthless?! You'll throw my notebook out the window and call me a pathetic that never should have been born?!" Izuku practically screamed, standing up while still on the ledge and facing Katsuki.

"All my life I had been trying to please you! Trying to make you happy!" The green haired high schooler screamed, tears streaming down his face like a waterfall.

"I know that you hate me! I know already! Everyone hates me anyway! Why can't you leave me alone!" Katsuki stared in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he had done to the happiest person he knew in his life. He had turned him into this. "Look, I'm sorry! You don't need to end your life like this!" Bakugou said, trying to convince him.

"Sorry? You're sorry now? After all the years of your shit you had given me, you're sorry." Izuku said, looking at the floor. Just as Katsuki was going to say something, Izuku stopped him. "It's okay. I'll just leave you and let you be the number one hero. I'm sure you'll be able to do it, so have a great time without me, Kacchan." Izuku said, turning to the ledge and looking down.

Katsuki ran over and tried to grab him, but before he could, Izuku already fell down. The unsettling 'CRACK' when he hit the floor made it impossible for Katsuki to not burst into tears and start crying.

'Kacchan.'
That might have been the last time he would hear that nickname.
[560words]