chapter 8- month 2

It has been one complete month sense I found out I was pregnant. I still haven't told my friends, my parents, or Chat. What am I gonna say? Thankfully my morning sickness is gone. My parents kicked me out for going to school. Apparently they didn't know I did until two days ago. I thought it was funny how sneeky I can be. So right now I am looking for a job. I have been staying at Alya's house too. My chest has gotten bigger also. Only time will tell when I will have to tell people.

"Girl, your chest is getting bigger everyday. How do you do it?" She questioned me looking a wee bit jealous.

"A growth hormone?" I lied.

"Lucky. I wish I had that luck. Anywho, have you seen Ladybug?" She questioned me excited I only got nerves.

"Yeah, a couple times." I said back.

"Its funny because as soon as I said something about a new superhero last month one comes." She giggles. I just nervesly chuckled at the comment.

"Oh I also am gonna go job hunting today. Maybe look for another place to stay while I'm at it."

"What are you looking for?"

"Well I could do cleaning or designing. I am just looking for a job to do." I tell her.

"I heard that Gabriel Agreste is looking for a new maid." She smirked at me.

"Yeah, hell no."

"Why not?" She questioned looking innocent.

I couldn't find a good excuse for saying no so I groaned, "fine, I'll look into it."

She dragged me out of the house to the Agreste Astate. I must admit this place is huge. Once we got there I saw an evil glint in her eye. Oh no. What's she planning? She rang a door bell. A funny looking eye ball came out.

It grunted and Alya spoke, "Hello we are here for the maid interview." She said sweetly. The eye ball thingy retracted and the gate opened. She sqweeled quietly and dragged me inside with her. A big man came out and let us in.

"Thank you." I spoke and he smiled and nodded. I smiled back.

"Hello girls." A figure that is Mr. Agreste greeted us.

"Hello Mr. Agreste." Me and Alya greeted at the same time. He nodded and told us to follow him. So we did.

Once we got to his office, "So I understand you girls are here for the maid interview." We both nodded. "Well sorry we only have room for one." He sighed.

"Oh you must be mistaken. My friend Marinette is the one here for the interview. I just tagged along." Alya explained. I just mentally face palmed.

"Ok, well sense you have school in the mornings, you will be staying here in a guest room." I just nodded, "and gorilla over there with drive you to were you need to be. Like school doctors emergencies. If you have anything that I need to know you can tell me and my lips are sealed."

"I do actually. Alya can you gives us a few?" She just nodded and went out the doors. Hopefully the door is sound proof.

"What is it dear?" Mr. Agreste asked me sweetly.

"Well, I am the only one that knows this but I'm pregnant."

"Oh that's fine. When you habe appointments we can drive you there. Do you want me to keep it a secret?" I nodded. "Does the father know?" He asked me.

"No haven't seen him for two months."

"So your two months pregnant." I nod. "Have you seen the doctor for your first check up?" I shook my head no.