Four

Axel carried me in his arms out of the room while keeping his eyes connected to mine. The place where the pain on my arm had vanished was now aching dully, but I barely noticed because my focus was solely on the man carrying me.

"This device is programmed with the codes required to deactivate the birth control devices that your husbands were implanted with at birth. I just need to get your thumbprint Mrs. Riar so you can use it when you decide you want to have children," a familiar, bored voice of a woman said.

"Kitten, give the lady your hand," Axel encouraged me.

I lifted my left hand that wasn't aching in the direction of the voice, wanting to please Axel. I faintly felt someone's cold fingers grab my wrist and pull it towards them before they moved their fingers to hold my thumb. The fingers applied pressure on my thumb, pressing the pad against a cold surface that slowly heated up before letting out a small beep.

"Here you go, you're all set," she said, pressing a small hard object into my palm. "Congrats."

"Thank you, Ma'am," all of the men said, including Axel who broke eye contact to give the woman a respectful nod.

In the seconds that I was free from his gaze, panic started flooding my guts. I understood more about the predicament I was currently caught up in than the last time I was free from his hypnotic eyes. The words and conversation that had taken place were being pieced together effortlessly. Just as the last piece was about to click into place Axel trapped me in his gaze once again.

I felt him move again and heard the sound of several pairs of footsteps ahead of us. Axel followed them while carrying me. I kept my arms and legs wrapped around him, tightening my hold in an attempt to get closer. The jostling of my body from his movement stopped when he came to a halt. After some shuffling movement, Axel bent over, bringing his face closer to mine until our noses touch while moving both of our bodies. He moved into a sitting position, taking me with him so I was straddling him. His movement pressed his large erection against my core, causing me to moan out loud.

I heard him quietly grunt before adjusting himself underneath me. His hands gripped my thighs as we suddenly start to move at high speeds.

After a few more seconds of staring into his liquid silver eyes, they started to swirl with shades of grey. A few moments later his eyes returned to the grey they were when I first met him.

Like the silver that was in his eyes disappeared, so did my trance-like state. I stayed seated in my position straddling him until the last piece that failed to click into place earlier finally did. When I finally understood and processed what just happened, what they had done, I jump backwards off of Axel's lap.

I landed hard on the floor of the car that seems to be a limousine, groaning from the pain that shot up my spine. I quickly backed myself away from him until my back collided with someone's legs. I yelped in fear and surprise when I felt a hand land on my shoulder. I jumped away again, this time in a direction where my back ended up against the cold, leather seat of the vehicle.

"Are you okay?" asked Ezra, the one who's legs I had backed into.

"W-wha... no, n-no you guys...n-no that's not impossible. This isn't real," I muttered to myself, ignoring what he asked me.

"Oh this is very real, Princess," said Jax. "Welcome to the married life."

He was seated beside Ezra on one side of the limo. On the other side of Ezra was Zev, while Axel and Cassius sat beside each other across from them. I had backed up to the seat towards the trunk of the vehicle that could seat two or three people and had a door on both sides, giving me a clear view of all five of them.