....I Like Her Still....

JIHYO

After everyone left I sat on the floor and looked for my victim. Tzuyu was my first choice but I knew that I needed to try it on Nayeon.

I slowly walked over and tapped her shoulder. All consent from Sana was given so I was ready to expose Nayeon for her shit.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. Tzuyu was across the ways on the other side of the couch after a position change.

I put on my best sad face and pulled her into the bedroom.

"Jihyo?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me.
"What happened?"

Time for some acting. "I.. I don't know. Momo said you were here so I came"

"Are you ok?" She moved the hair out of my face.

"Yeah. I'm ok. Just cold and alone" I made sure to cuddle up with her. She took off her sweatshirt and put it around me.

"So. What happened.." she was falling for it.

"Nothing. Don't worry"

"Well I am. Jihyo you never come to me for—"

Just like that I had her blushing from head to toe. A small little kiss on the cheek was all it took for her to shut up. Now the next moves were vital. If she went through with are kiss than she faked it with Tzuyu but if she hesitated then I know she was not faking

I put my hand on her cheek and grazed my finger across her lips. She immediately melted at the touch and stuck her head in the crook of my neck.

I lifted her head back up. She was blushing like crazy and her hands were now on my waist.

"Nayeon don't make this hard for me.."

"I will" she moved in quickly and closed the gap between are lips.

She planned this. I knew it.

Her lips moved with mine and didn't stop. She pulled away and sighed but continued to kiss me.

"Jihyo. I know your plan. That doesn't mean I don't choose Tzuyu over Jeongyeon."

"I don't believe you" but she kissed me..

"Believe me. I really like her company."

"Me too but I don't love her"

"Well I do. Now let's continue..."

I couldn't imagine them together. It was just weird. I've never seen Nayeon not with Jeongyeon. I really thought this was all her plan. That if she said she loved Tzuyu then maybe Jeongyeon would try to better herself.

Nayeon like she said, kissed me deeper and harder. Her hands found my shirt and started to take it off.

"Then why cheat on her." Nayeon stopped.

"God. What am I doing!" I laughed at her and moved away shaking my head. Tzuyu was looking at us standing right at the door.

She was frozen in place but that was an easy fix. I slowly walked over. My lips found there way to hers and I kissed those soft Chou lips. She stumbled back.

"Now you both cheated. I don't know how but I believe you Nayeon. I guess you do like Tzuyu. I'm sorry.."

Nayeon stood up. "You better be..." Tzuyu was still frozen in place with her hand covering her mouth.
"I'm sorry tzu, forgive me?" Tzuyu furrowed her brows.