A Warm Welcome

Good morning, evening, or night. No matter what ripple in time you come from, I am honored to offer you a very warm welcome. Not everyone is accepted— allow yourself a bit of pride. You are now a citizen of Questelan. Keep in mind that new buildings and places are in construction right now; the more the people, the more places will be built. So make sure to tell everyone you can about Questelan!

I must also warn you to be careful, however, regarding where you travel. I'm afraid the kingdoms do not live in harmony at the moment. So be sure to take a look at what relationships your house has with the other kingdoms, and take that information into consideration when deciding where to visit. If you would like to interact with citizens of an opposing house, I highly recommend doing so through the black markets. You can find these at the kingdom borders.

Whatever species you are, whatever language you speak, whoever you may be: I sincerely hope you make yourself at home here.

Yours Truly, The Prince of Questelan,

PS. If you wish to enter an area there is no need to ask, "May I?". You are all citizens here, and therefore are welcome everywhere.

PPS: If you are reading this on a computer I swear my signature looks better on a phone screen. I swear.