Skater[Bulkhead]

Requested by Drag0nRider201

How tf do you get these ideas? It's amazing

More request will come I promise. Just idk when.

Enjoy~

—————

"And that's the picture of when you kicked the cons tailpipe." Miko squeaked in excitement holding up her phone to her guardian

"Haha, I nailed him to the ground!" Bulkhead chuckled. Miko brought her phone towards herself and closed it. The sound of wheels rolling across confused the wreckers, Miko leaned off the couch and looked towards the hallway where the sound was. Bulkhead stopped leaning on the railing and stood up straighter.

You rolled into the main hanger on your skateboard. And skidded to a stop. You adjusted your helmet and looked up towards the human area.

Miko mouth was agape and Bulkhead was in awe.

"(Y/N)!!! I didn't know you skated!!" Miko squealed

"Well now you do" You said happily

Bulkhead was speechless and started at you. You looked at him and realized he was starring. You quickly cleared your through and lowered your head to hide your blush.

"I Uhh, going to go to the training room I'm going to practice some tricks" You said and placed both feet back in the board. You kicked with your right/left foot and skated away. Quickly heading towards the training room.

"What was that?" Bulkhead asked

"It's called a skateboard! We use them for cool tricks and for fun. Sometimes it's a hobby. Man (y/n) has skills!" Miko awed

Bulkhead looked down the hallway where you last were. Still confused

———

(Please tell me if I'm wrong. I don't skate)

You placed your foot under your board and kicked it. Making it flip. You jumped right was you kicked it and finally landed on the top of the board.

You smiled widely and jumped off your board. Quickly grabbing it and held it to your chest. You turned okay your heel and ran down the hallway back towards the main hanger. Ready to show off your skills to Miko and Bulkhead.

"Guys!" You called

Miko turned around from the couch and looked at you. Bulkhead as well.

"You wanna see something amazing"

"No" Bulkhead mumbles

"YES!" Miko screamed at the same time.

You smiled and ran up the stairs. You placed your board on the ground and put on foot on. Using the other to kick, you sped off and jumped. Making you and your board landing in the railing down the stair. You balanced yourself so you wouldn't fall and skidded down the stairs. You jumped again jumping over one more railing. You landed but upon contact you weren't balanced and your board slipped out from under you. You landed on your back and hit your head in the concrete.

You groaned in pain. Miko ran down the stairs and Bulkhead jumped up from his spot.

"Primus! (Y/n)! Are you okay? Are you hurts, bleeding? Did you break anything, can you-"

"That. Was. AWESOME!" Miko screamed.

You smiled weakly but didn't move a muscle.

Bulkhead mumbled on about if you were hurt.

"Bulkhead!" You called

He stopped and looked at you

"I'm fine. I had worse" you said

Bulkhead walked over slowly and leaned down. Leading you a digit to help you up. You grabbed it and pushed your self up. Then climbed onto his hand.

He held you up near his face plates and scanned your frame looking for any injuries

"Are you sure your not hurt." He asked one last time.

"I am not hurt. But thank you for the concern." You said and went on your tip-toes. Reaching up higher and kissed him on the cheek.

Miko squealed happily

"Oh my gosh!!!" He yelled holding her head.

You turned to her

"What?"

"yOU! And buLKHEAD are adORABLE!!" She screamed

—————

630 words

A/n- I might do a cross over or maybe another book of Attack on Titan.

Cause I finished the whole series.

A~