....Happening...

TZUYU

What in the world just happened. Nayeon was kissing Jihyo and Jihyo just kissed me.

I stood in place. My body felt all weird. what is happening? Nayeon likes me??

"Tzuyu you ok?" I don't think so.

"I think" Nayeon took my wrist and pulled me to the bed.

"I'm sorry that happened but I guess you know how I feel now"

"You like me?" she nodded. I've only known her for a couple of weeks. I mean she is cute and fun.

"Oh." I couldn't stop myself from blushing. This was crazy. Nayeon actually likes me. Nayeon smiled at me with her bunny teeth and pulled me in for a hug.

Not only a hug but a kiss. A kiss!

I didn't know how to properly react. I sucked at kissing. How was I supposed to kiss Nayeon when I was in this state.

When she pulled away only after a couple seconds I covered my face up immediately. The kiss was horrible. On my end it was like being melted alive but on her end It must've been like kissing a pole.

"So cute~ kiss me again Tzuyu. You'll get better" in this state I'd get worse.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm super sure. Maybe..we can. You know.."
what?! Was she crazy. I couldn't even kiss never mind that.

"I'm! Seriously not good Nayeon. I suck at this."

"I thought you were good. How are you supposed to Learn if you won't even try?"

"I..I don't know....what's happening?"

"You and me are having a moment" she giggled.

"I'm not good at the moment thing..."

"Yes you are. Now come on, kiss me babe"

"Babe?" Babe!? What is all this stuff.

"You don't like it?"

"Nayeon I'm embarrassed"

"Just kiss me."

I kissed her again. The emotions wouldn't stop hitting me as she moved her lips along my shaky ones. It was unlike anything I'd ever feel. Was I falling? I think I was. "Tzuyu~ I want more. Are you ready?" Was I?!

"Y..yeah I'm ready."

"Ok. It's going to be good. Let's get to my apartment first. It's awkward around here"
————

Her apartment was only a couple minutes away but she lived in the nicest apartment I have seen.

Wow. It was even better then the dorms I'd have to live in soon.

Nayeon definitely had a style of her own. The main room was bright and open feeling but once she pulled me into the bedroom it was totally different. Yes she had bunny and ostrich stuffed animals in her room but it was all dark and cozy feeling.

"Come on. My rooms not that amazing"

"The mood completely changed."

"Wait. It's about to change ten folds" just then she leaned in and kissed my neck.

I felt tingles all around my body. She lifted up my shirt.

"Nayeon.." it was so embarrassing she was seeing everything under my shirt.

Her hand found my bra clip. Ah..

It felt so strange but good. Her tongue and lips were teasing all around my breast. A thought popped up. I'd have to see her breast to. I didn't know anything about this but It was happening. My hands lifted up her shirt. 

She bit her lip in response to me moving my hands up her sides. Was she liking my touch?

I did the same and slowly unclipped her bra. My face flushed at the sight. Her gorgeous breast were right in front of me.

What now?!

"Kiss them." It was new to me but I braced myself for the experience.

They were so soft. Her nipples would get just a little harder every lick. She made cute noises when ever I'd suck hard on them. It was crazy but weirdly addictive to see her like that.

"Ah...now go lower. I want you to kiss me down there. Your so good Tzuyu~" She bit her lip and laid down. I pulled off her pants. She was almost naked!

A cute squeak came out of Nayeon when I kissed just above her underwear. I couldn't believe I was this close to her center.

"And you said you never did this but look at me" she looked red and cute. Sweat was building up on both of us as we got deeper and deeper in the night.

I placed a finger on her underwear. They were wet. I moved my finger across the area. More squeals of delight came from her.

"Ahh Tzuyu." She needed them off. I slid her wet underwear down and threw them onto her floor.

I took the time to take off mine as I kissed her again. She tasted a little sweater. So good.

Was I really about to touch her down there?! No way was this happening.

It was happening. My hand timidly went down to her area. Her breath hitched as I touched it.

Just like in the couple of videos I watched. I moved my finger around her clit and took her wetness into my mouth. It was a strangely addictive taste.

Her moans picked up when I went faster on her clit and slid my finger inside. That's where she was sensitive. Once I put my two fingers in and moved them inside of her she started to shake and get much louder than she already was.

"Tzuyu! Don't stop!" Her head was in the crook of my neck and she was lightly biting my caller bone.

I knew she was close when her hips would move into my fingers and want them deeper. Everything was so new but amazing to witness. She was so beautiful and hot.

"Please! Don't stop!" Finally she let out one last scream. Her eyes rolled back and her breathing stoped as she soaked in all of her orgasm.

That was so good. "Was I Good?" I pulled out my fingers and kissed her nearly drooling lips.

"Yes so good. I could fall asleep. Thanks babe~" Her arms wrapped around me as I went to the side of her body and kissed her lips one last time before she was out cold.

"Good night~"