SANAYA

Dadi called someone: Haan it's time to get to work.
The girl had a wicked smile: Really? I was waiting for it only. So it's time to impress my new husband.
Dadi laughed: You won't have to work hard, you're already beautiful and more over..
The girl: I have his wife's face!
Dadi nodded: It's your time to revenge dear, for everything this Gupta family did to you.
Sanaya: I know Dadi, see for every bad they did to me, now Papa died and mumma too, now Khushi is alone. God is great!
Dadi: Haan, whatever Shashi did to you was really bad, and it's your time to revenge on his dear daughter.
**********************************************
Khushi hugged Arnav, resting her head on his shoulder smiling.
Arnav pushed her gently: I don't want to talk with you. How dare you lie to me?
Khushi looked at him confused: When did I lie to you?
Arnav held her by her shoulders: Khushi didn't I say if anyone scolds you, you have to tell me? I don't want you to hide your pains from me. Dadi called you today morning, I know she scolded you for not answering the call, and that's why you were crying. Why Khushi? Were you scared to tell me because she is my Dadi? You don't need to be, I'm here with you, if anyone does bad to you, it's my duty to support and protect you.
Khushi wanted to hug him, but Arnav turned away folding his arms cutely: Don't talk with me. I'm really very angry with you.
Khushi came in front of him again, and kissed his forehead: Abhi?
Arnav: Gussa reduced from 100% to 98%.
Khushi smiled and kissed his both eyes, Arnav: Now to 92%.
Khushi kissed his nose: Abhi to 50 percent right?
Arnav frowned: That's too much, no, it reduced to 80 percent.
Khushi: I don't have time to reduce it to 0 percent Arnav, I'm sorry please. I have to stay with Nani and Dadi, from the time they reached I didn't get proper time to talk with them or help them.
Arnav wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her near him: Acha kiss me, it will reduce my anger.
Khushi kissed him on his lips with a shy smile on her face, Arnav reciprocated the kiss passionately.
He didn't want to break it, but Khushi pushed him, making him pout. Khushi: Sorry, see you!
Khushi left the room smiling, Arnav sat on his recliner switching on the TV.
*******************************************
Khushi was now in the kitchen alone preparing dinner. Dadi came near her: Heyy girl, what are you preparing ahn?? Chana? I don't eat all this..
Arnav and Mami came there hearing Dadi's shout. Arnav: What's happening now?
Dadi: Look what is your wife cooking. Couldn't you inform her what we eat?
Khushi looked down with moist eyes. Arnav came near her, and kissed her forehead: Kya hua?
Dadi was surprised with the way Arnav was attached with Khushi. Khushi whispered to Arnav: I already cooked dinner for all, chana I was doing for myself.
Arnav nodded caressing her hair, then looked at Dadi: Your food is already prepared Dadi, she was doing this for herself, and I think people in this house are free to do what they want.
Dadi left from there embarrassed. Arnav sighed: If Dadi keeps doing these things to disturb you, its better we go to my farm house.
Khushi nodded sideways: No Arnav. I will win her heart.
Arnav cupped Khushi's face: You don't need to win anyone's heart, I already chose you as my wife, my life partner, my better-half, my life, my everything Khushi. You don't need to be approved by anyone else.
Mami smiled, few tears left her eyes, seeing her little boy being so understanding and a loving husband.
******************************************
Next day:
*AR:
Arnav: Aman why are you looking at me shocked? Are you seeing a ghost behind me or what?
Aman gulped: Bhabhi...
Arnav smiled: Khushi! (He immediately turned)
But stood equally shocked with the sight in front of him.
" What the... Khushi in modern clothes??" Arnav frowned looking at her, and then at men who were staring at her shamelessly.
Arnav walked faster to reach her, who was at the entrance of AR.
" Baby what happened with you today? Why did you wear such clothes? Not that I have problem jaan, but here.." Arnav placed his hands on her waist.
" Sanaya " she looked at him smiling.
" Khushi? Sanaya who?" Arnav smiled with a confused face.
" My name is Sanaya, I'm the model of your show, not Khushi" Sanaya smirked.
Arnav giggled: Khushi did you got hit on your head or what? And how did you got to know Sanaya is the next model of our fashion show? Ohh you're jealous?
Aman came to him: ASR.. she is Sanaya.
Arnav: What the.. Aman you too.
Aman: Bhabhi is calling you (Aman showed Arnav's phone to him where Khushi was calling him)
Arnav widened his eyes in shock, he quickly left Sanaya, and picked Khushi's call, with a doubt on his mind.
Khushi: You forgot your tiffin Arnav, should I come to give you?
Arnav started coughing after hearing her voice, and then looked at Sanaya. Khushi got worried: Kya hua jaan? Are you alright?
Arnav nodded: Hmm I will call you later.
Khushi: Should I come??
Arnav: No Khushi, let it be, I will eat.. yeah.. bye.
Khushi found it strange, but hang up the call.
Arnav turned to Sanaya: You're the model of my fashion show?
Sanaya nodded. Arnav was still in shock: Okay. Woh, I'm sorry I thought you were my wife. You both look a like.
Sanaya smiled: It's okay. I already knew you were going to have this confusion in your mind.
Arnav: So you know my wife? Don't mind me asking, are you both sisters?
Sanaya smirked thinking: "Very sharp mind Arnav Singh Raizada, I like you"
Sanaya: I know her by pics that are published in media with you, and we're not sisters. I guess just by coincidence you find me similar to her, for me we are different, I wear modern clothes, she wears traditional, her face is also a little different from mine.
Arnav nodded noticing some differences: Yeah, you're right. Let's go to my cabin.