SANAYA'S INTERFERENCE IN ARSHI LIFE

Arnav returned from office, and sat on his bed thinking. Khushi saw him, going to the room she also went behind him.
Khushi: Arnav...
Image '
Arnav: Hmm..
Khushi: Is everything fine with you? You look so down today..
Arnav: It's just something out of my expectations happened today. Anyway how was your day?
Khushi: Normal. I did nothing special today. Aur haan, Nani wants to go to puja tonight. So you have to be ready quickly.
Arnav yawned: Ohh no Khushi. I'm very tired today, tell Nani we won't go.
Khushi: Arnav I can't say no to Nani.
Arnav kissed her neck: Should I say it then??
Khushi pushed him gently: Nahin. You rest and I will say to Nani that you are tired.
Arnav smiled: Let me freshen up then, if you go then I have to go.
Khushi: No jaan, stay at home if you're tired. I will go, and I won't be alone, Di, Akash, Priya, everyone is there..
Arnav: Still I want to assure myself that you're fine, by the way I love it when you call me jaan..
Khushi blushed: You rest here, I will tell Nani that we won't go.
Arnav nodded, in his mind thanking her for understanding his situation.
****************************************************
Khushi hugged Arnav in her sleep, pouting: Dadi didn't like it, that I didn't go with them.
Arnav: Khushi I already told you to leave Dadi. Tomorrow we will shift to my farm house, no more discussions about this. I want you healthy, if you stay here you will keep your mind in tension always because of Dadi.
Khushi cried cuddling him: She doesn't like me Arnav, I told Papa that I will keep a good relation with your family. I'm not able to do this with Dadi.
Arnav: Then the problem is with her, not with you Khushi. You don't have to make everyone happy.
Khushi smiled a little: Can I tell you something??
Arnav nodded. Khushi pecked his cheek with a chirpy smile: I loveeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuu!!! When you're with me I feel like I don't have to be scared of anyone. You're with me in all phases of my life, be it bad or good. I'm so lucky to have found a husband like you. I thank DM all day for sending you to me.
Their sweet conversation, was interrupted by a phone call. Khushi frowned: Aman, my enemy is calling you???
Arnav chuckled: Wait.. it's not Aman.
Arnav: Yes Sanaya.
Khushi widened her eyes, hearing him talk with a woman, too late at night, she adjusted her blanket and prepared to sleep, already angry.
Arnav smiled seeing her: Yeah, you can call Aman, he will provide you all the details of your photo shoot tomorrow.
Arnav hang the call. Khushi was already ready to question him.
Arnav: It's our new model. Sanaya, you won't believe she looks like you!
Khushi: So what? She is not me in your life.. I don't like why she called you, this late night. Can't she call someone else? Directly to the CEO? very intimate I guess..
Arnav raised his one eyebrow: Are you suspecting on me Khushi?
Arnav stayed in silent, probably sad with Khushi's sudden behavior. Khushi noticed his facial expressions changed, she hugged him tightly: Sorry, I'm not suspecting you Jaan, I know how much you love me. I'm sorry my baby..