10.

Thank you for 105 reads 😊😋❤

The next morning me and Midnight had to train again. It was a chilly morning on the rooftop.

"So, (y/n), I have 2 news for you. The first, Principal Nezu found a solution for your problem, and 2, I have some things for you to help with your quirks." She said.

"Hm, okay." I nodded, getting ready for her to tell me more. She got out from her pocket a small box.

"(Y/n), in this box there are pills that can 'shut' your voice in your head. I myself don't know how they work or who did them, but I trust principal Nezu. But remember, if you once, only once forget to take the pills, the voice will get in control and make you go berserk. We don't want such accidents, that's why you should take them responsibly, okay? And now that we know what is the reason for your breakdowns and have a solution to it, I think we can get rid of the collar." She smiled. Sometimes I forget I had the collar on, it wasn't a irritating thing after all. But I was happy, at least I could get more relaxed.

"But Nemuri-san, you mentioned something about my quirks."

"That's right. I want to check if your quirk can affect gadgets or other electric things in general. And I also thought of some words that may trigger your second quirk."

"Okay. Let's get to work." I prepared myself. But then I remembered something.

"But Nemuri-san, when I used my quirk, my collar didn't shut down, even though it was electric or something like that." I said confused.

"I know, (y/n). But remember that this collar was made to work even though you use your quirk, to keep those around safe, and most important, to keep you safe." She said in a serious tone.

"Oh, I get it know."

"Now, let's start the training."  She said excitedly.

All morning and afternoon I shut down small TVs, coffee makers, toasters and mobile phones. I was really tired, but at least I just got an advantage for future battles.
As for the second quirk, Midnight made me shout random words, until something popped up in my mind.

'The Voice...'

"Huh? The Voice? What is th- " I didn't get to finish my question when a sudden colorful shock wave and a powerful sound spread around.

(Basically it went like this, I suck at describing this kind of things)

(The bass boosted sound of a man shitting his pants is here too ;))

Everything froze around me. Midnight was staying there with her mouth opened and her eyes half closed. I looked around me. Cars stopped in the middle of the road, motionless people and birds hanging in the air.

'Wh-what... What is this?... Wait... Is... Is it my father's quirk??' Everything settled in my head. It wasn't teleportation, he just moved around while the time froze.

'So it's time stop. My second quirk. Alright. Cool. How do I get out of this? I think it should be a vocal command too. Let's try some.'

"Time! Come back to normal!" Nothing.

"Resume time!" Nothing again. I had to think carefully.

"Time will flow again!" And with the same shock wave and sound, it came towards me, and everything was back to normal. I was so happy, I started jumping around.

"(Y-(Y/n)? How did you get so far? Did... did you just teleport?" She asked confused.

"No, no Nemuri-san, it's not teleportation, it's actually time stop." I said and I explained everything that happened. I also told her the words that triggered everything. With a quick move, Midnight hugged me tightly.

"Ohhh, (Y/n)!!!! I'm so proud of youuuu!!!" She yelled.

"Th-thank you, N-Nemuri-san, but I can't b-breathe." I barely said, but understood her excitement. I was happy too. I used my quirk again and again, each time becoming more exhausted and exhausted, until I couldn't stand anymore. At least we discovered that my limit is 1 minute, before the words came out of my mouth without me knowing.