Capture The Flag

Annabeth's POV

The phones were amazing, but a little distracting and confusing for some of the other demigods. The naiads and Aphrodite girls were thrilled, they could text and look at One Direction photos all day. However, Piper's phone exploded when she accidentally charm-spoke to it. Percy kept on getting his wet by dropping it in water or taking it in the shower with him to surf the web. He didn't get that him being waterproof did not make his phone waterproof.

'What's up wise girl?'Percy texted me.

'Percy, I told you not to text me when we are literally five feet away from each other.' I texted him back.

';) LOL' Percy responded. I was getting frustrated. I walked over to where he was standing.

"Percy, I've told you this before. If you have something to say to me, just say it instead of textin-" Percy grabbed my waist and leaned in and began to kiss me. I forgot what I was saying. I forgot what I was doing. I forgot what my name was. When we broke away, Percy just grinned.

"Whoa." I said, blinking.

"That's what I wanted to say." Percy smirked while I struggled for words.

"So, what are we doing for capture the flag tonight?" I managed to stutter out. Percy tapped his chin thoughtfully.

"Hm. I was thinking alliance with Apollo and Hecate? Those two cabins are a good combo." Percy said.

"Yeah, that seems pretty good. So Athena, Poseidon, Apollo, and Hecate. We should try to get Aphrodite too. They've been pretty good with Piper as their head counselor. Are the Romans participating in capture the flag?" I said.

"Nah, they're doing something else. Just us Greeks." Percy told me.

"Perfect. I have a plan."

"You always do." Percy laughed.

================================

The battle armor felt like it weighed as much as a cow, but I wasn't thinking about that. I turned my head and nodded to Percy just as the conch horn blew, invisibly sprinting off into the distance, wearing my Yankees cap. I saw Percy at my side, fighting his way through a horde of Hermes kids. I slashed and parried through the crowd invisibly, causing confusion for the opposing team. Percy looked around, astounded by how many opponents were lying on the forest floor groaning. Then his face flashed with realization. A few campers knew about my invisible Yankees cap, and Percy was one of them. I took the cap off and Percy turned toward me grinning.

"You know, I had them. You didn't need to help me." Percy said, smirking arrogantly.

"Right," I said, rolling my eyes. "Just kiss me already, seaweed brain." This time I surprised him by leaning in and pressing my lips to his.

*****************************************

Just thought you could use some warm

lovey-dovey Percabeth moments with all this BoO character-dying stuff going around. Everyone in the fandom could use some OTP moments right now.

💖💖B3💖💖